Job Description of Nurse Educator job in Worcester, MA: Responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating the staff development and educational activities for assigned area(s). Assures the quality of patient care delivered on assigned unit(s) through the assessment and development of the nursing staff. Participates in the development and implementation of educational programs for the entire Nursing Department.
- Employer: UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Not Specified
- Closing Date: 27 May 2015
Nurse job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related healthcare field required.
- Must have at least 3 years of clinical nursing experience with 1-year experience in clinical preceptor and/or charge nurse role; experience in teaching highly desired.
- Currently holds an active RN license in the State of Massachusetts.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Process improvement experience preferred. Position requires frequent use of the computer, keyboard, and printer;
- educational equipment such as teaching manikins, simulators, LCD projectors, etc.; and reading of printed materials.
We are an affirmative action and equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. We BACH_a33d1a for Department in Process desired computer
To apply Nurse Educator Job >>> please get on Indeed.com