Trulia: Software Engineer – San Francisco, CA
By admin On 14 March 2020 In software engineer | No Comments
Job Description: Build and improve core back-end data services, processing pipelines, storage platforms, and search infrastructure that feeds our real estate site. Design and build large-scale applications and systems to acquire, process, store, and make discoverable vast quantities of real estate information. Tackle challenges around performance optimization, parallelization, and scalability involving the data demands of a high-traffic, constantly growing the public website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field, followed by 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or computer-related occupation.
- In the alternative, employer will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field, and 2 years of experience in the job offered or computer-related occupation.
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
Experience must include:
- Software design, development, implementation, and testing or QA;
- SQL, UML, and TCP/IP;
- Java for production-ready scalable systems, and related open-source frameworks and technologies;
- UNIX or Linux environment;
- Hadoop, MapReduce, and related technologies, including Hive, Pig, or Oozie;
- Scripting with Python, Perl, or Ruby;
- Large dataset manipulation;
- Back-end architectures supporting a large-scale website;
- Coding on a large, collaborative software stack;
- Technical troubleshooting and performance tuning.
To apply for this position, send resumes to [email protected] referencing job code 6480.26.
To apply >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=d367be86d5624fd9
To more Software Engineer Jobs please CLICK HIRE
Jobs from Indeed