Transamerica Financial Advisor – Advisor Service Consultant
Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. (TFA) is a broker-dealer and registered investment advisor. We help people improve their lifestyle through building their savings, and investing in their futures, … Since 1906, Transamerica has been built on the idea that financial security should be available to everyone. Today, we’re still committed to providing the right tools, services, and strategies for our… Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. (TFA) is led by a group of knowledgeable professionals. As part of Aegon, TFA has the backing of an international powerhouse. As Independent Contractors, …
Advisor Service Consultant
Partner with the Distribution team to enhance the post-sale advisor experience and provide ongoing advisor support. Cultivate and manage internal resources and relationships within an assigned territory to advance service outcomes and build advisor loyalty.
- Associates degree in finance, business, or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Two years of financial call center experience, or one year working with group retirement plans
- FINRA Series 6 or 7, and 63 (or obtain within six months of hire)
- Life license (or obtain within six months of hire)
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills to prioritize and meet service goals
- Ability to handle diverse and complex requests under the pressure of deadlines
- Respond to field advisor and Distribution team inquiries related to an existing business.
- Assist advisors with research and resolution of service escalations.
- Work with advisors and plan sponsors to position and review existing plans (e.g. annual plan reviews, web-based reports, web demos/functionality).
- Support benchmarking, RFP, and plan changes.
- Establish and maintain a thorough understanding of company products and internal/external processes to meet advisor needs.
- Experience working with Transamerica
- Knowledge of Transamerica retirement systems
- Sales or customer service experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com
The estimated Transamerica Financial Advisors’ salary for this position is $45,000. This amount may fluctuate based on potential employee qualifications, occupational needs, and other considerations permitted by law. The amount may vary above and below this figure, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is eligible for a discretionary quarterly performance bonus targeted at $5,000 per quarter.
Employees will be assigned to one of the following work location designations:
- In-office employees will perform all of their work at a Company office location.
- Hybrid employees will need to work at a Company office location at times and a remote work location (typically their home) at times.
- Commuting Remote employees will need to report to a Company office location at times, but will perform their work primarily remotely.
- Non-commuting Remote employees will not be assigned to report to a Company office location (although they may need to travel to a Company office upon request) and will perform their work remotely.
Why choose Transamerica Financial Advisors?
For more than 34 years, Transamerica Financial Advisors has helped clients prepare more and stress less about their financial futures. To pursue your goals, it helps to have access to investment options from the most familiar names in the industry, so you can build a well-rounded portfolio for your specific needs.
Who are the underwriters of Transamerica Investors Securities Corporation?
Securities are offered through Transamerica Investors Securities Corporation, Harrison, NY. Variable products and mutual funds are underwritten and distributed by Transamerica Capital, Inc., and/or distributed by Transamerica Investors Securities Corporation, each a broker-dealer and member of FINRA.
<<< To apply Advisor Service Consultant >>>
To more Transamerica Financial Advisor, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.