Small business in Greenwich is seeking an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper, responsible for all general accounting duties. Full-time position provides a casual, but busy team-oriented environment and great benefits!
- Full Charge Bookkeeper must have Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills are essential. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, as well as experience in QuickBooks, Peachtree or similar accounting software’s. Candidates should have 3-5 years’ minimum experience in a similar role. Degree preferred, but not required.
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2015), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this Full Charge Bookkeeper job now or contact our nearest office at 1.800.474.4253 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Daily Invoicing, Deposits
- General Ledger
- Journal Entries
- Month end/Year end
- Financial Statement Preparation
If you are interested in this role, e-mail your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Job Title Full Charge Bookkeeper
Salary $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 per year
Location Greenwich, CT
Employment Type Full-time
About ROBERT HALF FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered the concept of specialized professional staffing services. As it has grown, the company has kept its specialized approach – each of its seven staffing divisions has a separate focus and employee team. Robert Half’s staffing divisions include: Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance; OfficeTeam, for highly skilled office and administrative support professionals; Robert Half Technology, for information technology professionals; Robert Half Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of lawyers and legal support personnel; and The Creative Group, for interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations professionals.
<<< To Apply Full Charge Bookkeeper >>>
To more Bookkeeper Jobs, please CLICK HIRE