As a Private Wealth Management Associate you will work in partnership with experienced wealth managers, CPA’s and Asset Managers to apply your expertise to maintain personalized wealth management and risk reduction strategies for clients that help them meet their financial and personal goals as well as prepare for a successful financial future.
As a Private Wealth Management Associate you will be in a unique position to help clients realize, maintain and, enjoy their retirement and make the most of their financial lives. You will not be in a sales position as your role will to be a team player in a dynamic quickly growing Kansas City based Wealth Management firm assisting clients with the overall implementation and monitoring of their accounts after they have become clients.
A career in private wealth management is rewarding, and can be lucrative. Throughout the entire program, you will receive a competitive base salary, as well as be eligible to earn incentive compensation during phases three and four.
The Private Wealth Manager Associate transitions through four phases:
- Pre-Education: The first phase of the program is focused on general office procedures and completing our extensive Associate Educational process. 90 days.
- Apprenticeship: In the second phase, you will spend 12 to 24 months as a private wealth management associate trainee utilizing the skills learned in your first phase to fully understand opportunities for financial advisors. This will also be the phase where if you have not already obtained your CFP you will be responsible for doing so. In partnership with the president of the firm, you will be responsible for a series of investment advisory and planning tasks necessary to uncover and implement true wealth management solutions for our clients
- PWMA +: In the third phase, you will be responsible for beginning your career as a Senior Wealth Manager and Office Operations Specialist. You will be dealing with growing the overall wealth management business. You will learn more about office operations and begin utilizing what you have learned.
- Executive Vice President – Wealth Management: In the final phase of the program, you will be responsible for using your business-management knowledge, investment, insurance, retirement and estate planning expertise and networking talents to provide clients with individualized and comprehensive financial strategies on an ongoing, independent basis.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related professional experience in Management, Education, Military, Finance, Legal or Accounting or other related business
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- CFP (Certified Financial Planner) completion or ability and desire to achieve CFP within a reasonable amount of time.
- Be able to work competently in a team environment.
- Knowledge of and or desire to become deeply immersed in retirement, estate, tax reduction strategies, investment, insurance, retirement, estate, charitable, lending and other high net worth tailored strategies as well as employee and executive compensation planning.
- Possess excellent relationship building and servicing skills with the desire and drive to consistently achieve superior results
- Ability to understand the financial needs of the RIA Wealth Management Client
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership and comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Detail orientation with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage client and executive expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Software proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments
- Complete proprietary training of Finance, Banking, Lending, Wealth Planning, Investment Strategies, and Investment Products
- Successfully complete and maintain the required Series 65 licenses and or CFP
- Balance management of customer follow-ups and administrative tasks
- Collaborate with Financial Advisors and their clients with strategies and solutions that best suit the needs of the client
- Build functional awareness and understanding of products and services.
- Effectively partner with Financial Advisors, support staff, and alliance partners.
- Assist in the development reports and presentations to be provided to advisors and clients.
- Become fully operational in office procedures, hardware, software, and programs.
- Understand the competitive landscape.
To apply Private Wealth Management Associate Job please get it on Indeed.com