The Software Engineer will maintain, enhance, and apply fixes to various Web applications, Web services API, Java processes, reports, and reporting application. The work will be done with a small team, consisting of a Manager, Scrum Master, Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers and a Product Manager, utilizing the Agile Scrum development methodology, but will be part of a large development team located in other offices.
- Develop highly scalable and fault-tolerant systems using J2EE
- Use source technologies – Struts/JAVA/JSP/JSF/Spring/Ajax/JQuery/TagLibs and JDBC
- Develop Web applications, Web services API, Java processes and reports
- Develop reports using reporting engines like Actuate
- Analyze requirements and design workflows and database schemas
- Work on both server-side and UI-side modules of MVC architecture
- Enhance a stand-alone multi threaded JAVA applications to be enabled for Web services
- 5+ years experience designing and developing JAVA and JEE applications
- Experience with MVC framework architectures like STRUTS , JSF or Spring
- Experience with Application Servers like JBOSS, TomCat, or WebSphere
- Experience with DBMS like Oracle, Sybase, or MySQL
- Experience using development IDE like Eclipse, IntelliJ, or NetBeans
- XML parsing and XML schema design experience
- An understanding of SOA principles and Web Services technologies is a plus
- Experience in reporting engines like Actuate and parser tools like DMExpress is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical disability, medical condition, or any other factor prohibited by law.
CyberSource is a worldwide provider of secure electronic payment, credit card fraud management and verification services. Companies like Facebook, Overstock.com, Nike.com, FedEx, Yahoo.com and over 295,000 other companies utilize our solutions to automate and manage their e-commerce transactions.
Last year we processed over 2.4 billion transactions worth over $120.4 billion! Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America comes through the CyberSource platforms. We’re a company that values its employees with a great professional work environment and fun culture. This successful combination has helped our company, revenue and stock grow significantly in the last few years. In fact, you can find CyberSource ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and the Silicon Valley 150 lists!
to apply : http://tinyurl.com/3am7pde