Job Description: The Photographer can take full creative and production responsibility for assigned clients. He/she is expected to produce quality images within the parameters of the shoot and maintain creative standards. In addition, this role is responsible for overseeing the high-volume e-commerce productions in the studio.
3,810 Photographer jobs were available on Indeed.com. Apply to Photographer, Freelance Photographer, Real Estate Associate, and more!
1,355 photographer jobs are available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New photographer careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next photographer job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over 1,355 photographer careers waiting for …
Fashion photographers take photos of models wearing the latest styles and trends. With this job, you can take cover shots for fashion magazines or photograph models on the runway. Fashion photographers work in a variety of settings such as in a studio or on location. Apart from taking fashion photos, they also help models get the right pose.
Photographer Jobs Responsibilities:
- Oversee and execute photography in the studio
- Work closely with the crew and client to produce high-quality imagery
- Responsible for interpreting the needs of the client
- Responsible for the final image in its entirety (lighting, styling, cleanliness, compositions, etc.), collaborating with the crew and retouchers
- Be accountable for daily workflow and shoot schedule
- Maintain a complete understanding of all photography situations including and not limited to on-figure fashion and tabletop product photography and video
- Determine lighting requirements, composition, background, props, and product set up, as well as any additional specifications to ensure quality shooting
- Able to lead the crew on set (i.e. stylists and assistants)
- Minimum of 3 years of studio photography experience
- Photography – fashion, beauty, and e-commerce experience preferred
- A commercial photography portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied techniques and working knowledge of digital photography, lighting, composition, and color quality
- Extensive knowledge of Canon Camera systems
- Experience with studio lighting systems
- Proficient in Mac platform
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Capture One Pro
- Professional attitude on set and in front of clients
- Reliable with the ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize/multi-task and follow projects through to completion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Team player
What are the career opportunities for a photographer?
Some of the more lucrative careers in photography are product, medical, and wedding photography, as well as photojournalism. Some of the more stable careers are as a school or wedding photographer, or in photojournalism. You can also pursue a career in sports, fashion, or stock photography.
How do I make a career in photography?
Open your own studio. This is the riskiest way to start a photography career, but it also has the biggest payoff. This entails opening a storefront or other physical location and setting up the business. You can market yourself on the yellow pages and online. You can even put up fliers around town to get interested.
What is the employment outlook for a photographer?
Job Outlook. The employment of photographers is projected to decline 6 percent from 2018 to 2028. Salaried jobs may be more difficult to find as more companies contract with freelancers rather than hire their own photographers.
Is photography still a good career choice?
Ultimately, photography is a good career if you want it to be. Like any other career, it involves risks, sacrifices, and loss of free time, and even a certain amount of damage to personal life.
What qualifications do you need to become a photographer?
Educational Requirements. Photographers typically must complete a specialized degree program to gain training for entry-level jobs. The most common programs you might enroll in are a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Photography program.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a photographer?
Photographer duties and responsibilities: A Photographer’s duties and responsibilities may be categorized as follows: A photographer is responsible to click the pictures as per the client’s needs and manage, adjust and combine photographs in a way that is useful for its clients.
<<< To apply CreativeDrive: Photographer Jobs – New York, NY>>>
For more Photographer Jobs, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.