Step 1 Complete Your Candidate Profile Step 2 Tell Us Which Jobs You Like Step 3 Receive Interview Invitations Step 4 Get Hired Create Your Profile Featured Nursing Jobs Registered Nurse (OR) Durham, North Carolina Competitive Nursing Assistant – Community Living Center Aspinwall, Pennsylvania Competitive PRN House Supervisor – Pipeline
1,243 Nurse Jobs Near Me jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Assistant Director, Emergency Medicine Physician, Caregiver and more!
561 Nursing Jobs Near me Create Job Alert. Get similar jobs sent to your email Save List of Jobs Sort by: Relevancy| Date 13 days ago Travel Nurse RN – ICU – Intensive Care Unit – $2,340 per week Aureus Medical Group – NursingHutchinson, KSFull-Time
Nursing jobs Sort by: relevance – date 64,098 jobs Non-Clinical – Registered General Nurse ExamWorksUK 2.8 Remote Up to £42,000 a year Permanent + 2 No weekends + 3 International Midwives – Birmingham Women’s & Children’s NHS Foundation Trust – Midwives new Pulse Healthcare 3.7 Birmingham
Sanctuary International is currently looking for Mental Health nurses across, adults, inpatients, older adults, … Posted 30+ days ago NURSING TUTOR new Allahabad Institute of Medical Sciences 3.5 Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh ₹15,000 – ₹25,000 a month Full-time Day shift Additional job details Call employer Nursing Faculty- Academic Head new Ausra Health
124 RN Jobs Near Me Jobs within 25 miles of Boydton, VA Change location Full-Time RN needed for Skilled Nursing Facility 11 PM to 7 AM Karolwood Gardens at Richmond Henrico, VA Quick Apply Full-Time Registered Nurse with a current state license. * Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
7,644 Nursing Jobs & Social Care Roles 1000s of Jobs For Nurses & Care Professionals NHS – Private Healthcare – Care Homes – Home Care – Community Choose how you want to search By job role: Search by specific job roles Saved jobs: Jobs you’ve saved while searching By location: Nursing jobs in a city near you By location: Nursing jobs in your region
Nursing Jobs – 28 November 2022 | Indeed.com South Africa Post your resume and find your next job on Indeed! Nursing jobs Sort by: relevance – date 805 jobs Care Assistant – UK Visa Sponsorship CM Arun Cape Town, Western Cape R472 887 a year Full-time Hiring multiple candidates Nursing or care: 2 years (Required).
Registered Nurse. new. East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation… 2.6. Margate CT9 +2 locations. £27,055 – £32,934 a year. Full-time. Provide professional leadership, advice and guidance to junior nurses and healthcare assistants and foster collaborative partnerships with other disciplines.
Nursing Assistant Hair lounge Dubai AED3,000 – AED4,500 a month Full-time Urgently hiring Looking for a decent assistant nurse with atleast 2 years of experience in the field. Active 1 day ago · More… Registered Nurse Tatweer 4.0 Dubai AED6,000 – AED7,000 a month Full-time Observe and record patient behavior.
Hiring part-time and full-time. Thousands of New Part-Time Jobs Near You. Find Part-Time jobs, salary & company information on Talent.com
Nursing Jobs: Patient Care Technician at Kaiser Permanente – Santa Clara, CA
Full Job Description
The Patient Care Technician supports the work of the Registered Nurse to meet the needs of patients in order to provide safe, quality care.
Indeed, shows estimated salaries when employers don’t include a salary in their job post. The estimated salary of $41.6K – $52.7K a year is based on reports from employees with similar jobs, employer postings for similar jobs, and salary information from the same location. These figures are given to Indeed users for the purpose of generalized comparison only.
- Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, or designee, the Patient Care Technician assists the work of the Registered Nurse in meeting the needs of patients in order to provide safe, quality care.
- Working as part of a team with the Registered Nurse, the Patient Care Technician participates in providing patient care, including Implementing progressive mobility guidelines (e.g. patients in chairs for meals). Ambulating, turning, and repositioning patients. Uses patient handling equipment in the tasks of lifting, transferring, repositioning, and transporting patients. As needed, we may also transport patients within the medical center and deliver and pick up specimens and prescriptions.
- Assisting with activities of daily living, including but not limited to feeding, bathing, toileting, providing water, answering the phone, and oral care. Within the Patient Care Technician’s duties and responsibilities and dependant on the patient population, assists the Registered Nurse with patient monitoring, including but not limited to obtaining, recording, and reporting vital signs, and weights, and measuring and recording inputs/outputs. May perform EKGs as required.
- In coordination with the Registered Nurse and other medical center staff, we will maintain a clean and safe environment by providing a newly admitted patient with supplies (e.g., ICS/ Admission Kit), ensuring a clean and tidy bedside, and neat linens. Performs other related duties as necessary.
- Under the nurse manager’s or designee’s direction, the Patient Care Technician may act as a sitter to ensure that patient safety needs are met. As a sitter, the Patient Care Technician will assist the registered nurse assigned to the patient in providing care including hygiene, nutrition, mobility, monitoring, and engaging the patient in diversional and therapeutic activities.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; treats co-workers, patients, and facility visitors respectfully.
- Oral Communication – Listens and gets clarification to ensure that instructions and requests are fully understood.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; reads and interprets written information.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit; balances team and individual responsibilities.
Minimum six (6) months (out of the last 3 years) experience in a hospital, clinic, or in an SNF/Home Health setting as a nurse assistant, care partner, medical assistant, or student nurse with one semester in a clinical setting.
License, Certification, Registration
- A solid understanding of human anatomy, basic medical terminology, and rehabilitation principles is desired.
- Experience requirements will be waived for Patient Mobility Techs who transitioned into this classification in 2009.
- Patient Mobility Techs who require training must successfully complete an employer-provided training program and will be given six months to meet the requirements of the position.
Current California State Nurse Assistant certification preferred.
<<< To Apply Patient Care Technician at Kaiser Permanente – Santa Clara, CA >>>
To learn more about nursing jobs near me, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.