Licensed Practical Nurse Job Description: Genesis HealthCare is looking for remarkable Licensed Practical Nurses / LPNs. At Genesis HealthCare, you can really care for your patients – and your thoughts, opinions, and expertise will always be respected. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life. GHC will provide you with the career growth and a career track under our employee development programs, e.g. LPN to RN.
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation’s largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states. And right now, we have openings near you. So apply today. For a remarkable LPN, it’s a remarkable opportunity.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse /LPN at Genesis HealthCare, you will:
- Work in conjunction with the ADN/Unit Director
- Use your understanding of nursing principles and basic assessment skills to develop care plans that ensure patients’ needs are met
- Attend to the daily operations of the unit on a per-shift unit level
- Assume leadership responsibilities
Licensed Practical Nurse /LPN Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an approved school for practical or vocational nursing and currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing
- Experience in rehabilitative or geriatric nursing preferred
As one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation and benefits package (Full Time), including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurances
- Company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary insurance programs
- Continuing Education Programs through Genesis University
- Leadership Training Program
- Pre-tax Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Service awards
- Group Auto and Homeowners Insurance
- Generous Elder Care benefits for family members
As a premier care provider since 1985, Genesis HealthCare offers a variety of compassionate care services to patients and residents in our Centers and their families. We employ nearly 100,000 people, each one dedicated to quality. Though numbers never tell the whole story, ours are growing. Genesis Healthcare includes more than 500 Skilled Nursing Centers; Assisted/Senior Living Communities located in 34 states; and our Genesis Rehab Services division, which provides contract therapy to approximately 1,700 healthcare providers in 45 states and the District of Columbia.
We’re committed to clinical excellence, and we’re ranked among top providers for overall satisfaction and quality medical care according to national independent research.
What remains most remarkable about Genesis HealthCare is our ability to genuinely improve lives — and our people’s role in that improvement.
Job Title Licensed Practical Nurse
Area of Interest Nursing – LPN
Position Type Full Time
Location The Heights of Summerlin – Genesis HealthCare
City Las Vegas
To more Nursing Jobs, to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries, and find career advice and research.