An advisor should also honest in communicating whether or not he or she is earning a fee from services or products that he or she is recommending. The clarity in communication is key. Because business advisor need to work with so many different aspects of a business, they must always be organized.
Gehman Business Advisors will help you understand your financial position and empower you for growth. We are searching for qualified business advisors to join our team.
- Job Title: Business Advisor
- Location: Work Remotely or at one of Our Offices
- Job Type: Full Time
It’s a great place to work! Working by yourself and with a team. It offers some great benefits! Great management structure. They offer training for advancement.
What is a small business advisor?
A small business consultant works with clients on strategy, planning, and problem-solving, and helps clients develop business skills and knowledge. … You can call yourself a consultant, advisor, mentor, or coach, and most clients will understand that it means you’ll help them solve problems and grow their business.
- Provide one-on-one advice to assist clients with business management, fiscal management, and planning skills.
- Assist in solving contemporary marketing problems and issues.
- Establish relationships with potential clients, learn about their businesses, and effectively communicate the benefits of the Gehman advising service.
- Work with established businesses to address any changing business management needs.
Instruct and coach clients with beginning enterprises whose knowledge of the business arena may be in the early stages of development.
- Maintain positive relationships with existing clients.
- Assist the Gehman Business Advisors with strategic planning to promote the growth of the program.
- Assist with the creation of training materials, strategies for generating sales leads, etc.
- Assist companies to improve sales management processes and provide advice on financial accounting and reporting procedures.
- Travel when necessary and be available for meetings when required.
- Facilitate seminars and assist in marketing the program through speaking engagements.
- Represent the company in a professional, competent, and positive manner at conferences and events.
- Attend the workplace regularly, report to work punctually, and follow a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the position.
- Support the values of Gehman Accounting: Integrity, Guidance, Insight, Stewardship, Relationship, and Technology.
- Support the mission of Gehman Accounting: Helping businesses and individuals be successful, productive, and good stewards of their resources.
- The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical outgrowth of the position.
- Direct work experience with small businesses
- 5+ years of experience in ownership and/or management of a business, organization, or division preferred but willing to train.
- Good understanding of business accounting and finances
- Proficient in standard software programs, especially business accounting, spreadsheets, word processing, and computerized systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
<<< To Apply Business Advisor >>>
This to more Financial Advisor Job, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries, and find career advice and research.