The Bookkeeper is primarily responsible for rent collection and the maintenance of resident ledgers, as a member of our on-site management team. By sustaining a low delinquency, the Bookkeeper will maintain control of the rent collection process and ensure success of the management team and the community. Experience working with Yardi is preferred.
Cardinal Group is a fully-integrated real estate investment, construction, development, and management firm specializing in opportunistic and value-added investments throughout the United States. The firm acts as a sponsor of private equity real estate partnerships and provides asset management services through its investment company Cardinal Group Investments (“CGI”). Cardinal Group Management (“CGM”) and Cardinal Group Construction (“CGCon”), provide property and construction management services respectively to all of CGI’s owned assets as well as to outside owners on a third-party basis.
QUALIFICATIONS of Bookkeeper:
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience working with Yardi preferred
- Property management experience is a preferred
- Previous accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be able to work weekends and be on call
- Ability to champion the Cardinal Culture and Core Values every day
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
- Manage the collection of rents and deposits from residents.
- Maintain resident ledgers to ensure correct balances.
- Minimize delinquency through consistent follow-up, including phone calls, notices, and personal visits.
- Issue notices to residents for late or non-payment, evictions, returned memos, etc.
- Process all move-outs and evictions.
- Provide general clerical assistance to the community office including but not limited to answering phones, taking messages, and filing.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the overall community and assist with tours and other cross-position tasks as needed and as assigned.
- Participate in Cardinal U training as required.
Job Title Bookkeeper
Location Tempe, AZ
Job Type Full-Time, Non-Exempt
COMPENSATION Hourly Rate, plus Benefits and Bonus eligibility
<<< To Apply Bookkeeper Job in Tempe, AZ >>>
To more Bookkeeper Jobs please CLICK HIRE