Europe, Middle East and Africa : Technical
Senior Software Engineer (Belfast, NI)
ASG is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Belfast, NI office with a hands-on responsibility for the full lifecycle development and support activities of ASG´s NaviPlex Integration Services, NaviPlex Client, and NaviGraph Client development teams. These ASG products are the primary tools for reporting and managing the performance data gathered by ASG´s bestselling TMON suite of products.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Responsibilities will include the development, maintenance, and future planning including requirements gathering, lead Developer responsibilities, and the long-term evolution of these products.
- Qualifications should include a solid grounding in object-oriented techniques and patterns, a solid experience in J2EE Web Development using technologies such as JSF, Hibernate, and Spring, either 4+ years experience with Java and 2+ years experience with C++ or 4+ years experience with C++ and 2+ years experience with Java.
- Senior level experience of 5+ years in a heterogeneous distributed environment, preferably in a vendor or commercial enterprise, as well as, strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to provide both high level architectural, as well as, detail presentations.
Additional requirements include a solid experience with scripting languages such as Perl or Python, a solid experience with build utilities such as make, Ant or Maven, a solid experience in SQL and Relational Databases, experience in Configuration Management/Quality Assurance disciplines. Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus, and TCP/IP, Client-Server, and IBM mainframe experience is desirable. A BSc/MSc degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent training is desired.
- Solid grounding in object-oriented techniques and patterns.
- Solid experience in J2EE Web Development using technologies such as JSF, Hibernate, and Spring.
- Solid experience in SQL and Relational Databases.
- Solid experience with scripting languages such as Perl or Python.
To apply: http://tinyurl.com/2cx7cee
To more Senior Software Engineer Job >>> click hire