109 Accounting jobs available in Columbia, SC on Indeed.com. Apply to Staff Accountant, Accounts Payable Clerk, Financial Accountant and more! 57 Accountant jobs are available in Columbia, SC on Indeed.com. Today’s top 566 Accounting jobs in Columbia, South Carolina Metropolitan Area. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. New Accounting jobs. Search Staff accountant jobs in Columbia, SC with company ratings & salaries. 34 open jobs for Staff accountant in Columbia.
Financial Services Consulting Analyst (Learning Role)
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost-effective, high-quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support of client engagements.
As a Specialist, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
- Use tools, techniques, and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis, and problem-solving.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
To stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills: Demonstrating some abilities and/or proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, that indicates abilities to learn in the following areas:
- Working in a financial services environment in regulatory compliance related to consumer protection;
- Analyzing loan documents for evidence of regulatory compliance;
- Documenting findings of the analysis in a concise manner using prescribed tools;
- Reviewing loan documents for evidence of compliance with consumer protection regulations; and,
- Collaborating with Regulatory subject matter specialists to understand the regulatory requirements.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success utilizing Microsoft Office Suite-e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access, and other firm-issued technologies (such as Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx) to think analytically when addressing and resolving issues and create deliverables.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Accounting Jobs In Columbia SC, please CLICK HERE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.