Kindercare Jobs – Teacher at Eastlake KinderCare
7,393 Kindercare jobs were available on Indeed.com. Apply to Teacher, Center Director, Daycare Teacher, and more! KinderCare has great career opportunities for dedicated, responsible, and creative professionals. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a friendly and creative atmosphere where you can be part of a team of caring, skilled professionals. Learn more and view our current openings.
KinderCare Learning Centers is an American operator of for-profit child care and early childhood education facilities founded in 1969 and currently owned by KinderCare Education based in Portland, Oregon. The company provides educational programs for children from six weeks to 12 years old. KinderCare is the third-largest privately held company headquartered in Oregon. In 39 states and the District of Columbia, some 200,000 children are enrolled in more than 1,600 early childhood education community centers, over 600 before-and-after school programs, and over 100 employer-sponsored centers.
KinderCare Education – Based in Portland, Oregon, KinderCare Education’s National Support Center (NSC) helps our centers deliver their very best to families across the country every day. Finance, payroll, marketing, human resources, operations, and one of the best early childhood education teams in the country are located here, all of us laser-focused on our strategic priorities and our …
KinderCare Education operates more than 1,380 early learning centers, and more than 560 Champions sites, supported by a corporate team of nearly 600 headquarters employees in Portland, Oregon.
Teachers at KinderCare at Woodcliff Lake. Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, US Teacher, and Center Staff. Job ID: 210712301571T Industry: Desktop-With-Assessment Job Type: Full-time Posted: Jul 12th, 2021. Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
Welcome to KinderCare Education. Every day, our 33,000 employees rise so hardworking families across America can shine. You may know us as the largest provider of early childhood education in the country—but we’re also the leader. Nearly 100 percent of our 1,300 centers are accredited (think of it as a mark of excellence, the best of the best).
1,331 KinderCare Education jobs. Apply to the latest jobs near you. Learn about salary, employee reviews, interviews, benefits, and work-life balance
What kind of jobs does KinderCare Education have?
KinderCare Education operates more than 1,380 early learning centers, and more than 560 Champions sites, supported by a corporate team of nearly 600 headquarters employees in Portland, Oregon. At work… The Grants Manager leads the grants function for KinderCare Education, focusing on early childhood education.
What are the duties of a KinderCare Center director?
Center Directors educate parents, teachers, and community leaders on the incredible value of early childhood education and make that value come to life for the children in their center. Our devoted family…
Who is the Grants Manager at KinderCare Education?
The Grants Manager leads the grants function for KinderCare Education, focusing on early childhood education. This position interfaces with multiple departments within KinderCare Education including the field…
How to become a teacher at KinderCare center?
Search Terms: elementary, school age, Childcare, child… Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team plays a crucial role in that success. Search Terms: Childcare,… When you join our team as a School Age Teacher you will.
Teacher at Eastlake KinderCare – KinderCare Learning Centers – Chula Vista, CA 91914
Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team plays a crucial role in that success.
As a member of our teaching staff, you will:
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Support your center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts, and corporate partners
- Implement KCE’s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Childcare benefit
- Paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
Qualifications – Desired Skills and Experience:
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (or willing to obtain)
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Ability to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Read, write, understand, and speak English to communicate with children and their parents in English
- All center staff applicants must meet state specific guidelines for the role
<<< To apply Teacher at Eastlake KinderCare >>>
To more Medical Receptionist Jobs, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.