Government Contractor in Arlington is hiring for an Accountant. The company primarily operates with T&M contracts. Although the office in Arlington is small the company does offer growth potential, and does have additional offices in other countries.
Operating with only two accountants, it is necessary for this position to assume most of the front end accounting responsibilities. This position is responsible for the following on a daily basis.
- Accounts Payable – entry, code, prepare check run
- Accounts Receivable – posting payments, assist in preparation of client billing, collection when needed
- General Ledger – Prepare Journal Entries
- Assist with month-end reconciliations
- Provide Audit Support
- Contract pricing and purchasing
Degree Required:4 Year Degree
Travel Required:Not Specified
Although the company is expecting to train a new employee for this position, there is a fundamental skill set required. In addition to the following requirements, qualified candidates will also have great communication, the ability to work with a small team, and have a desire to make a career commitment.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Business Administration
- 2-3 years of Accounting Experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience working with a large accounting software
to aplly : http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=f6e9a0c717bc8c13&from=vj