Navy Reserve Nurse Corps for Immediate Part-time Openings for Nurses in Washington, DC
IMMEDIATE PART-TIME OPENINGS FOR NURSES
In the Navy Reserve Nurse Corps, you can become the respected nurse you want to be. A true partner in health care. An Officer of equal standing among fellow Officers. Welcome to prove yourself not only as a valued member of the team but also as a leader in your right. Here you can:
- Earn excellent compensation in a renowned global practice
- Expect manageable patient ratios that promote high-quality, one-on-one care
- Further your expertise through hands-on experience and Navy-funded advanced training
- Experience pride, honor, and the camaraderie shared among Health Care Officers
- Assume immediate leadership experience that translates directly to your civilian work
You don’t have to leave your current position to enjoy the challenges and rewards of the Navy Reserve Nurse Corps, where you’ll commit to as few as two days each month and two weeks each year with opportunities for additional service and pay.
There are opportunities to focus on general nursing in the Navy or to concentrate on any of 19 specialized areas or roles:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Trauma
- Manpower System Analysis
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife
- Nurse Practitioner
- Women’s Health
- Public Health
You’ll find Navy Nursing progressive, giving its nurses the chance to earn unmatched credentials and to uphold a proud heritage of excellence.
As a Navy Nurse, you will provide wide-ranging care for Sailors, Marines and servicemembers – and their families. In this position, you will do everything a typical nurse does – with the opportunity to set yourself apart and go beyond the routine:
- Checking vitals, treating wounds and managing triage
- Lifting spirits, restoring hope and mentoring others
- Contributing to humanitarian relief efforts and participating in outreach programs in this country
- Utilizing some of the most advanced technology on the planet
- Working at top military nursing facilities on shore, at sea and in the field
- Teaming with top health-care professionals on the highly respected Navy Health Care team
Already a nursing career? You may qualify for an immediate, one-time sign-on bonus of up to $10,000. And depending on your specialty, you may have the option of choosing between a sign-on bonus or nursing school loan repayment assistance or specialty pay.*
Currently a nursing graduate student? If you join the Navy Reserve Nurse Corps while enrolled in a postgraduate nursing program, you can get:
- A monthly stipend of $1,992 while completing your education program
- Plus up to $50,000 in nursing school loan repayment assistance
*Offers cannot be combined and depend on specialty.
Note: Contact a Navy Reserve Medical Officer Recruiter for complete offer details.
As a part-time Navy Nurse Officer, you can enjoy some real practical advantages. Standard benefits include:
- Four days’ basic pay for only two drilling days each month
- Tax-free grocery and retail shopping at military stores
- VA home loans (based on service commitment)
- Low-cost life insurance options up to $400,000
- Recreational opportunities at little or no cost
- Annual worldwide travel opportunities
- Points toward retirement with each drill
Beyond extra income and significant benefits, you will:
- Improve existing skills and gain new ones along the way
- Become even more valuable to your employer
- Earn greater respect from coworkers and patients
- And find exceptional fulfillment as you serve those who defend our freedom and security
All this – with the pride, purpose, and satisfaction of serving your country. With a flexible schedule and convenient drilling locations. Giving you the exceptional experience that will benefit your career, your family, and personal pursuits.
To qualify for employment consideration in the Navy Reserve Nurse Corps, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen licensed to practice in the U.S. (contact a Navy Medical Officer Recruiter for details)
- Be a graduate in good standing of a U.S. education program granting a Bachelor of Science degree and accredited by the appropriate state board of nursing or the National League for Nursing
- Be licensed and in good standing to practice in a U.S. state, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or a U.S. territory, and currently engaged in a nursing practice
- Be between the ages of 18 and 39 (waivers may be granted)
- Meet Navy standards for medical health and physical fitness
Right now, the need for nurses is critical in the Navy Reserve – so answer the call. To learn more about this part-time opportunity, Apply Now and fill out the brief form.
INTERESTED IN SERVING FULL-TIME?
Ready to fully immerse yourself in the rewards of Navy Nursing? Consider serving full-time as an Active Duty Nurse and Officer in the Navy Nurse Corps, where you’ll find exceptional benefits including:
- Competitive salary and supplemental pay
- Scheduled pay raises and regular promotions
- Advanced training funded by the Navy
- Comprehensive health coverage (includes family)
- Generous retirement income plus a 401(k)-like savings plan
- 30 days of vacation with pay earned every year
- Tax-free allowances for housing, meals and shopping
- Free or low-cost world travel opportunities, And much more…
Plus, receive outstanding financial incentives:*
As a nursing student:
Get up to $34,000* to help with the costs of your nursing school education through the Nurse Candidate Program. That includes an initial grant of $10,000 – plus a monthly stipend of $1,000 for up to 24 months while earning your degree.
Already a nursing professional?
Get a sign-on bonus between $20,000 and $30,000. Plus, possibly receive up to $40,000 more to help repay your nursing school loans.* And take advantage of postgraduate career training opportunities – funded by the Navy.
* Offer depends on specialty and Navy service requirement.
To apply for Nurse Job: http://tinyurl.com/6d5cyfs