Majeski Jahnke: Tax Accountant – Minneapolis, MN
Majeski Jahnke and Company LLC is CPA practice that helps our clients manage their taxes through planning, business advice, tax research and IRS audit support. Clients appreciate our responsive and attentive service when dealing with their tax and audit needs. We are more than accountants: we are our clients’ trusted business advisors. Majeski Jahnke and Company LLC seeking Tax Accountant in Eagan, MN.
The Seasonal Tax Accountant/Tax Preparer is responsible for ensuring value-added services are provided to our clients. As such, the professional candidate must:
- Work with the tax team to ensure the various components of the tax process are performed – including tax planning, client interaction, and performing special tax projects.
- Stay aware of general business trends or issues in order to professionally represent and apply this knowledge to the client’s solutions, potentially developing new or additional business for the Firm.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless office environment.
- Attend professional development and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
Seasonal Tax Accountant Essential Qualifications:
- College undergraduate degree, with either a major or minor in accounting.
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience preferred.
- Tax Preparer experience required
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and
- Knowledge of CCH ProSystem Tax and Engagement software a plus.
- Demonstrate strong ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- The ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from clients and coworkers.
- Ethical and enthusiastic individual with the ability to operate in a friendly yet professional manner.
- The firm has 100% retention rate since its inception in 2006. The staff enjoys working environment.
- Heart of Eagan location – south of the river, easier commute.
- Small practice (seven members) with friendly and supportive staff.
- The firm promotes flexible work balance between career and home life, and this position, in particular, allows one’s self to maintain and continue to grow their professional career as well as have the summer and fall for fulfilling family life.
Seasonal Tax Accountant:
- December 20 hours per week
- January – April 40 to 45-hour work