Financial Advisor and Planner for CyberCoders in Bethel, CT
Certified Financial Advisor/Planner
Seeking a Certified Financial Planner who would like to be part of an independent, nationally recognized financial planning firm.
What you will be doing:
- Provide financial planning services and investment advice to clients.
- Accountable for new business development.
- Responsible for servicing, building, and maintaining client relationships.
- Incorporate existing client base into an established fee based Financial Planning firm.
- Monitor and manage client assets
- Prepare financial plans for prospective clients
- Implement asset allocation strategies consistent with firm philosophy.
Candidates must have:
- Certified in the state of Connecticut
- Series 7 & 65
- Strong working knowledge in the areas of estate planning, tax planning, insurance.
- Mush have industry experience with high net worth clientele
- Proven track record of success in a fee-based environment.
If this sounds like you and you want to join a reputable and rapidly growing firm, then apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Financial Planning, Financial Advisor,Business Development,Estate Planning, Tax Planning, Insurance,Hi-Net Worth Clients,Book of Clientele,Series 7 & 63
Email your resume in Word to: