As a BMW dealership Bookkeeper, you will complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts. BMW is one of the most recognizable brands in the world and is best known for their high-end luxury vehicles. There are currently over 300 independently owned and operated dealerships in the United States. Many of these dealerships are looking for talented individuals to fill a variety of job openings. If you believe you have what it takes to work for a company like BMW.
- Employment Type Full-Time
- Job Type Accounting, Automotive
- Education Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Manages Others Not Specified
- Industry Automotive – Motor Vehicles – Parts
- Required Travel Not Specified
- Job ID JO-1412-331
The most innovative automotive brand in the world needs a dealer network that shares the same outlook and values and strives to be number one.
This is Great Company to work for need to balance work and home life as the ten-hour shifts leave you drained. Making quick decisions, fast past, great pay working to make production every day building a car from the ground up. The hardest part of the job is finishing tour job at your station in a 1 min and 30 secs.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; record entries
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verify federal ID numbers, schedule and prepare checks, resolve purchase order, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Insure credit received for outstanding memos
- Issue stop-payments or purchase order announcements
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks and credit card transactions
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments and from customers
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinate contact with collections department
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Bookkeeper Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.