AIG: Financial Representative – Jersey City, NJ
AIG Financial Network, the Career Distribution division of AIG Life and Retirement, may just have the right opportunity for you. We are expanding operations and looking for qualified individuals to sell, market, and service our superior, differentiated insurance products to existing clients and new customers. Prior sales or insurance experience is not required for this position. We provide comprehensive, high-quality training programs that prepare our representatives for success. We also provide financial assistance while attaining required insurance licenses and/or securities registrations.
Are you looking for a career in which you can improve people’s lives, one that can also be financially rewarding?
Are you looking for a career that allows you to balance your professional and personal life, giving back to your community?
Are you looking for a career that affords you continual professional growth, ever increasing your knowledge base?
- Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
- Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, places of business, or other settings
- Presenting and explaining our products and services using a consultative sales approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals
- Watching over clients’ interests, monitoring performance and making adjustments to adapt to changing markets or the client’s evolving needs
- Attend continuing education sessions, designed to teach changing industry trends, new products, services, or market opportunities
- Adherence to business ethics, honesty, and integrity
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Serving your local community on one or more fronts (involvement)
- Persuasion and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to manage your own performance effectively; ability to deal with ambiguity and overcome obstacles
- Ability to develop trusting relationships with a wide variety of individuals
As a Financial Representative, you must have outstanding customer service skills, enjoy working in the environment, as well as possess strong communication and active listening skills. We are looking for ambitious individuals that are sales driven, self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years successful full-time work experience in professional, sales or executive level occupation
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required; Bachelor’s degree with the concentration in business discipline (Marketing / Finance / Accounting) preferred
- Valid state driver’s license with reliable, insured transportation
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Personal computer literacy; MS Office proficiency
- Ability to obtain or currently possess an Active Life/Health license
To apply >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=17d4f52faa9592d3