Financial Asset Management Systems: Client Services Representative – Tucker, GA
Client Services Representative Description:
The Client Services Representative at Financial Asset Management Systems (FAMS) supports the customer satisfaction goal of the Client Services Department by monitoring, reporting and resolving consumer complaints and inquiries. Works to ensure the effectiveness of systems and operations, and to ensure that consumer and client inquiries and issues are handled satisfactorily, in an efficient, timely and professional manner.
Client Services Representative Qualifications:
- Prior experience interfacing directly with clients to meet service expectations
- High school or GED; some college preferred
- Strong verbal skills, able to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Advanced written communication skills, including appropriate grammar, usage, punctuation, and spelling
- Comfortable working independently under minimal supervision, while also securing approval for those decisions/actions with significant business impact
- Organizational skills sufficient to manage large volumes of work and accommodate competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to team effectively with colleagues and build relationships with clients
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- MS Office skills
- Responds accurately to Client and Consumer inquiries/ complaints disseminates information through telephone and written correspondence
- Remains current with the knowledge of Client and industry changes as they occur in the environment
- Maintains current knowledge of Federal, State, and Local regulations as well as client-specific guidelines
- Develops and maintains Standard Operating Procedures for all Clients
- Identifies and recommends productivity, efficiency, and cost-saving measures to management; initiates approved changes.
- Develops and strengthens Client relationships to increase FAMS’ market share with Clients and new products
- Quickly identifies and addresses any potential risk to FAMS and/ or our Clients
- Maintains a focus on key business initiatives- client retention and client satisfaction
- Builds strong working relationships with internal support partners to better service and meet the needs of FAMS’ Clients.
- Reviews contracts and fully understands Client deliverables
- Performs additional, related duties as assigned by department management
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Add value to the Company by capably performing the requirements of the position
- Support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the Company
- Adhere to Company operating procedures, benefit rules, and employment policies/practices
- Participate in learning and professional development opportunities relevant to the position
FAMS has a long track record of gold standard performance for clients in the Education, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, and Telecommunications / Media markets. Our strategy is to do a few things very well, creating long term, performance-driven business relationships based on integrity, mutual respect, superior results and dedicated client service.
As a private equity-backed company with an experienced management team, FAMS is well positioned to make the investments required to achieve top performance for every client.
Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Atlanta, FAMS operates geographically diverse call centers in Georgia, Missouri, and Ohio.
Both new and experienced collectors, managers and support staff are fundamental to a strong collection program. FAMS is always seeking talented individuals to join our team. To attract and retain the best, we offer:
- Aggressive, Industry-leading Commission Plan
- Ongoing and Advanced Training
- Career-related Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Medical Benefits
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan with FAMS Matching Contributions
To apply Client Services Representative Job >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=404d08df074e379c
click hire to more Financial Advisor Jobs