The successful Financial Advisor candidate will need to combine personal skills, resources and product knowledge for the purpose of helping clients realize their financial goals. Must have the ability to attract and service relationships with clients. Responsible for assessing a client’s circumstances and objectives, and based on those, provide individualized, highly strategic retirement/investment consulting. Access to a full range of wealth building, managing and preserving products – including mutual funds, stocks, bonds, IRAs, insurance, estate planning and many other services to offer to client base and the membership.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred with five years of business experience and proven success in interacting with clients and meeting their financial needs.
- NASD Series 6, 7, 65 and/or 66 (and Series 63 in states where required). State Life/Health Licenses.
- Ability and willingness to pursue, CFP, ChFC, or CLU Designation.
- Strong multi-level relationship building skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work toward team and individual goals.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- A clean U-4 securities record is a must.
Financial Advisor Responsibilities:
- Client Management: Analyze investment opportunities and client needs, and recommend appropriate strategies. Take complex financial information and communicate it to clients in a manner that enables them to make informed decisions. Prepare the required paperwork to open brokerage accounts, mutual funds, annuities, etc. Build client relationships based upon developing strategies to attain their financial goals through the use of financial planning and wealth management. Coordinate client review schedule, client surveys and newsletters with advisor associate or designated branch employee to retain clients.
- Client Acquisition: Develop and cultivate your own client base. Prospect and service membership. Work closely with branch personnel in identifying opportunities for referrals. Ability to create a sales and marketing strategy for new client relationships.
- Seminars and Webinars: Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to members and prospects for business development purposes. Coordinate seminars and webinars in accordance with annual marketing plan. Works with advisor associate or branch personnel to prepare for seminar/webinar
- Continuing Education: Solid understanding of retirement industry trends, concepts, products and practices and a commitment to maintaining that knowledge. Attends financial advisor meetings and continuing education sessions to stay current about products, services and policies. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union members and their accounts; complies with privacy act directives. Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
To apply Financial Advisor Job >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=753f742922084df7