The Village School: Physical Education Teacher (2016-2017) Multiple Sports – Houston, TX
The Village School is a private college preparatory school for grades Pre-K through High School. The Village School located in the energy corridor of west Houston is seeking a Physical Education Teacher. This assignment will begin in August 2016. Qualified applicants will be professional, courteous, and dedicated to providing outstanding customer service. A bachelor’s degree in related field of study is required.
This teacher position will require a minimum of coaching two (2) seasons of sports. The Village School is a private college preparatory school for grades Pre-K through High School. Our High School offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma program and boarding opportunities through the Meritas Elite Boarding Program. Students at all grade levels participate in competitive athletics, fine arts, and extracurricular activities.
- Possess excellent teaching skills appropriate for elementary age children;
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of interactive methodologies
- Prepare and implement appropriate class work for the development of language, motor, and cognitive skills;
- Follow the School’s guidelines and curriculum; and
- Include activities to develop cross-cultural understanding;
- Professional strengths of gentleness, nurturing, respectfulness, consistency
- Understanding of and commitment to early childhood social, emotional and intellectual development within an international school
- Required to coach a minimum of two sports
- Bachelor Degree in P.E. or related field
- Relevant teaching experience in a primary/elementary, middle or high school
- Coaching Experience (Middle or High School level experience)
- Ability to work collaboratively within the School
- International and independent school experience preferred
Proficient in Coaching multiple sports:
The Village School offers a competitive teacher salary and benefits package.
The Village School located in Waldwick, New Jersey is a Montessori school which provides an individualized system for educating children in a uniquely tailored way to each child’s learning needs. It taught me about how to look at situations from a different perspective and opened my mind on how differently people think. The co-workers there are extremely dedicated to the job and have a genuine passion for what they do. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching how the children learn, grow, and develop into intelligent individuals.
Job Title: Physical Education Teacher (2016-2017) Multiple Sports
Category: Teacher Job in Texas
Location: Houston, TX
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Teacher Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.