Verizon: Financial Operations and Billing Analyst – Lake Mary, FL
The ideal Financial Operations and Billing Analyst candidate will handle all returned paper check, ACH transactions, and credit card chargebacks. The individual will work returns and chargebacks that cannot be handled by automation. He or she will partner with the banks to resolve encoding errors and adjustments. This position requires research of the chargebacks to determine if they are valid. If not valid the analyst will attempt to contest the charges with the merchant and recover the funds. The candidate will utilize various billing, payment systems, and merchant applications to research customer returns. Position requires the ability to communicate with both internal and external customers effectively.
We constantly innovate to help the biggest names in business do business – quicker and smarter. It takes vision. It takes focus. And we apply both every bit as much to the way we do business too. The brightest minds, the latest technologies, and pioneering processes are combining to enhance this critical business function at our Center for Excellence. We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do. And you can be part of it.
- Must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline or one or more years of equivalent work experience.
- Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- One or more years of experience in the payment industry.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and focus on meeting deadlines.
- Strong positive interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- High basic knowledge of various payment types and payment processing rules.
- Competent knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products and financial systems programs.
- Proven ability to receive supervision and occasional guidance on achieving short-term goals and operating objectives; may work independently with limited supervision.
- Understanding and working knowledge of billing and payment systems.
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Job Title: Financial Operations and Billing Analyst
Category: Accounting, Finance
Location: Lake Mary Florida – United States
What makes a great career? If you ask us, we’ll tell you that it’s the experience, the people and the sense of pride that comes from delivering what people want and need from the digital world.
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves quickly and so do we. We continuously innovate and learn from the best. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Our work perks include competitive pay, health and wellness benefits, tuition assistance and more. You’ll find adventure in one of our many global offices, located in 150 countries and 2,700 cities.
Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Operations Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.