Working with a travel nurse staffing agency can make it easier to find travel nursing jobs … We get to know you so we can make sure every detail is taken care of the way you want. Full service, nationwide staffing agency providing personalized solutions tailored to you.
Travel nursing is a nursing assignment concept that developed in response to the nursing shortage in the 1970s. This industry supplies nurses who travel to work in temporary nursing positions, mostly in hospitals. While travel nursing traditionally refers specifically to the nursing profession, it can also be used as a blanket term to refer to nursing and allied healthcare professionals, physicians, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, dentists, and other support staff including certified nursing assistants.
How to choose the best travel nursing agency?
- Excellent reviews from its travel clinicians
- Quick response times from the trained care team
- It has a great reputation in the industry
- The site offers several communication methods
- Paid by direct deposit each week
What are the top travel nursing companies?
MAS Medical Staffing is one of the best travel nursing companies in the country, helping professionals uncover job opportunities that align with their unique definition of success. We act as your partner, matching you with assignments across the country where you will use your skills, make an impact, and feel valued.
Registered Nurse (RN) – Clinical Team Leader – Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your call at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
- As a Clinical Team Leader with Enhabit Home Health & Hospice, you will assist the Branch Director by ensuring the overall coordination of home health services to all clients is delivered according to acceptable standards of practice.
- The CTL is responsible for the electronic review and approval of all patient information submitted by the Licensed Professional (LP) during a Start of Care, Recertification, Resumption of Care, or Evaluation visit.
- The CTL assists with case conferences, reviews, and approves orders, in addition to providing oversight of patient care.
- The CTL is responsible for assisting the Branch Director with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care and assists the Branch Director to provide ongoing education and training to all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards.
- The CTL contributes to the overall company success of providing A Better Way to Care by effectively facilitating the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers, and employees.
- The CTL follows all procedures as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment and where practicing.
- A minimum of two years of nursing experience and one year of experience in home health.
- A good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a
- Home Health agency.
- Skilled competency with technology – general office equipment and EMR platforms, preferably HCHB.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity, and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
<<< To Apply Registered Nurse (RN) – Clinical Team Leader – Home Health >>>
To more Travel Nurse Agencies, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.