Licensed Nursing Home Administrator Job DESCRIPTION
Our SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities are leaders in long-term care. SavaSeniorCare affiliated services are continually seeking the best and brightest in the industry to join our team. The key to our teamwork is RESPECT.
Sava Senior Care affiliated facility in Brookhaven, MS currently has an exciting opportunity for a high energy, experienced Nursing Home Administrator to manage the day to day operation of this long-term care, skilled nursing facility.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management of this long term care, skilled nursing facility. You will work in a supportive environment planning, developing, directing, and monitoring all operational, administrative, clinical, human resources, customer service and financial activities for the facility’s programs and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident/patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Prepares annual budget for the facility. Monitors monthly performance of service concerning budget and intervenes as needed.
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Makes certain facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors, and staff in agreement with company guidelines.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes required forms and documents following company policy and state and federal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
- Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients, employees, etc.
- Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We offer a generous salary, bonus plan, and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Indeed your opportunity to shine leading this long-term care facility. Join the Sava Team today!!!
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Nursing Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.