4,373 Remote Nursing jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Document Specialist, Triage Nurse, Nurse, and more! Other in-demand remote nursing jobs include cosmetic nurses, certified nursing assistants, psychiatric nurse practitioners, clinical nurses, pediatric nurses, and neonatal intensive care …
Nursing is a profession within the healthcare sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. Nurses may be differentiated from other healthcare providers by their approach to patient care, training, and scope of practice.
It’s a role that uses your skills and experience but has a lot less pressure, as you will just use your knowledge and a marking scheme to fairly mark work by student nurses.
Nurses practice in many specialties with differing levels of prescription authority. Nurses comprise the largest component of most healthcare environments, but there is evidence of international shortages of qualified nurses. Many nurses provide care within the ordering scope of physicians, and this traditional role has shaped the public image of nurses as care providers.
The Remote Nurse: Connecting Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, & Physician Assistants to Remote Clinical jobs. Why work remotely? Work-Life Balance Start Here Remote Jobs For Companies …
Recent remote, work-from-home nursing jobs: Clinical Instructor – MS Nursing, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care NP; Clinical Instructor – Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner – …
$64k-$135k Remote Nurse Jobs (NOW HIRING) ZipRecruiter Create Alert Remote Nurse Jobs 526,080 Remote Nurse Jobs Jobs within 5000 miles of Chicago, IL Change location
Remote Nursing Jobs: Registered Nurse Triage Remote – Exeter Hospital
Provides assessment, guidance, and disposition to the appropriate level of care which may be care instructions, an in-office or telehealth visit with a provider, or Urgent Care, ER, or 911 level of care required. Right Care, Right Place, Right Time patient disposition.
- Promptly answers telephone inquiries regarding caller needs by listening and asking open-ended questions.
- Conduct sound nursing assessments and offer alternatives following established guidelines, protocols, and algorithms.
- Set up appointments for patients who do not need to go to ER or after-hours video encounters but need to see a provider for a regular urgent visit.
- Display competency in assessing the health needs of populations across the continuum of life (newborn to 100+ years of age).
- Answer calls and responds to patients with appropriate phone etiquette and professionalism exemplifying service excellence, care, concern, respect, and cooperation.
- Document all calls and actions are taken into the patient’s medical record using technology as appropriate to meet the requirements of the job functions.
- Communicate to the health care team members the outcome of the assessment/reassessment to ensure appropriate follow-up occurs based on the needs of the patient care.
- Work contingency plan if internet or power outage.
- Maintain all patient information privately and confidentially.
- Perform all other duties as required or assigned.
- Graduate of an Accredited RN Program
- RN license – NH or other Compact State
- BLS within 6 months of hire
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must either currently have or the ability to create an ergonomically correct home workspace and high speed
- Internet access
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by an employer
- $63.7K – $80.7K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Exeter, NH.
<<< To Apply Registered Nurse Triage Remote >>>
To learn more about Remote Nursing Jobs, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.