Registered Nurse Job Summary
UPMC Horizon is hiring a flex full-time to support the day to day operations in the Critical Care Unit for its Shenango location. This position will be working from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. several days, every other weekend & holiday. The Registered Nurse provides quality nursing care, including patient and family teaching, utilizing the nursing process in a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to provide a positive outcome for the patient.
- Collects communicate and record data about the health status and patients on an ongoing basis.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of individualized age-specific patient care with the patient, and significant other.
- Utilizes established policies/procedures when implementing a care plan to positively affect patient outcome.
- Evaluates and documents patient response to nursing care, and participates in evaluating and improving delivery of care to the unit.
- Contributes to the efficient operation and management of the unit.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
Licensure/Certifications of Registered Nurse
- Current PA license as a Registered Nurse or eligible for state board license.
- Must have BLS certification within an introductory period of employment.
- ACLS certification within a year.
- Successful completion of a Basic Critical Care Course, completion of a course of the orientation period, passing an equivalency test for this class, or being CCRN certified is required.
Registered Nurse Salary Range: 19,65 21,68 27,12
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Registered Nurse Jobs, please CLICK HERE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.