Accounting Job Description
This Accounting position is in our Structured Settlement Operations department, in Woodbridge, New Jersey, within Prudential Retirement, a market leader in providing retirement plan products and services to public, private, and not-for-profit organizations.
- The successful candidate will be involved in tracking, researching, analyzing and reconciling premium funding and revisions to structured settlement annuity contracts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review, research, analyze and resolve all outstanding suspense items within standards.
- Receiving, distributing and tracking of all refund and revision requests from brokers and our Sales and Marketing partners.
- Ensuring that Operations associates complete all requests within our established standards.
- Communicating issues and concerns, as well as reporting weekly metrics to the management team.
- Work with team members and various business partnering groups to ensure the proper processing of all incoming funds.
- BS Degree in General Business or Accounting
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to learn and navigate through numerous internal systems
- Ability to foster relationships with multiple departments at various professional levels
- Strong understanding of general accounting methods
- High attention to detail, due dates, deadlines, and standards
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Access. Project preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter who demonstrates an eagerness to learn new skills and proactive
- Some overtime may be required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history, and our brand.
Prudential and its affiliates, Newark, New Jersey are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers and are committed to diversity in our workforce.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
To apply for Accounting Job: http://tinyurl.com/4n2ynud