Propel Financial Services focused on delivering flexible terms and the highest customer service standards, Propel will expedite financing and ensure satisfaction for all. A leader in the property tax financing industry We are leaders in providing capital solutions for property taxes to a wide range of residential and business property owners.
Propel Financial Services. P.O. Box 100350. San Antonio, TX 78201 – 1650. Sales Hours: M-F 8:30 am – 5:30 pm. Closed Sat/Sun. Sales: 877-689-2117. Servicing & Payoffs Hours: M-F 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Closed Sat/Sun. Servicing: 877-327-0161. Payoffs: 877-327-0161. Servicing Fax: 210-582-2886. Payoffs Fax: 858-309-1566. General Fax: 210-530-3064
Propel Financial Services are leaders in providing capital solutions for property taxes to a wide range of residential and business. property owners. Our primary focus is resolving tax debt and avoiding foreclosure. Our 98% …
PROPEL FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC, PROPEL TAX, RIO TAX, RETAX FUNDING, logos and all other names, logos, and icons identifying PROPEL and its products and services are proprietary trademarks of PROPEL, and any use of such marks, including, without limitation, as domain names, without the express written permission of PROPEL is strictly prohibited.
As the trusted financial partner to community schemes, Propell does business with transparency, simplicity, and flexibility in mind – making us the better choice. Debtor Finance. If payments have dried up, your revenue stream shouldn’t. Debtor Finance provides loans to cover levy shortfalls.
What is propel finance?
Focused on delivering flexible terms and the highest customer service standards, Propel will expedite financing and ensure satisfaction for all. We are leaders in providing capital solutions for property taxes to a wide range of residential and business property owners. Our primary focus is resolving tax debt and avoiding foreclosure.
Does propel grant ownership?
PROPEL does not grant any implied right to You or any other person and does not transfer or assign any ownership or intellectual property interest or title in or to the PROPEL Website (or any part thereof) to You or anyone else. The PROPEL Website is Copyright © 2014 PROPEL FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC and/or its licensors.
What is a propel payment portal?
The PROPEL Payment Portal may offer certain tools or services that are available to you via your mobile phone or other mobile devices (collectively, “Mobile Services”). Please note that your mobile carrier’s normal messaging, data, and other rates and fees will apply to your use of the Mobile Services.
Executive Team Leader Human Resources (Assistant Manager) San Jose, CA – TARGET
ALL ABOUT TARGET
As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say, “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. You are a partner to leaders and influence them as they build, manage, and grow their teams. You directly lead a team that provides partnership and commitment to all leaders and team members in maximizing the potential of the stores’ sales force to grow the business and enable a selling culture. ALL
ABOUT HUMAN RESOURCES
You are a team that champions change, proactively removes roadblocks, and builds diverse and inclusive talent strategies to deliver on our guest-centric mission. You lead a team of HR experts that are committed to supporting teams and leaders to build a sales force that is passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations and a place where teams love to work. As the Executive Team Leader HR, most of your time is spent with the team and guests on the sales floor, being a consultant to your peers and seeing first-hand how you can continuously propel the business forward. At Target, we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career.
The role of a Human Resources Executive Team Leader can provide you with the:
- Experience creating and managing HR strategies and goals; delivering results through your team
- Ability to read financial reporting and interpret data
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Skills in recruiting, selecting, and talent management of hourly team members and leaders
- Ability to support business leaders; coaching and consulting with them in growing the business and selecting and developing their teams
- Ability to influence across levels and partners (e.g. hourly team members, senior leaders)
As an Executive Team Leader Human Resources, no two days are ever the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities:
- Drive total store sales, understand your role in sales growth and how your departments and team contribute to and impact total store profitability·
- Create a guest-obsessed culture that prioritizes the guest experience and delivers on store sales goals·
- Plan, lead, and follow-up on organizational and operational change
- Anticipate and identify changes in unique store trends
- Know and assess the competition; leverage guest insights and feedback to drive the business and be the destination of choice for our guests
- Champion a culture where teams love to work and guests love to shop; recognize guest-centered behaviors and reward outstanding performance
- Collaborate with leaders to build teams that are committed to continuous learning through ongoing observations and reinforcement of guest-centric and sales behaviors
- Advance the leadership team’s capabilities in developing their teams based on career aspirations, individual skills, and experiences and provide growth opportunities to retain the talent
- Take an active role in the development of leaders to be champions of a guest-centric culture
- Develop the store scheduling strategy to grow the business and support leaders to create guest-centric schedules aligned to their traffic and business peak
- Lead an open-door culture where team members feel heard and issues are quickly resolved
- Leverage your expertise to guide all store leaders in hiring and onboarding the talent with the right skills and experiences for their team by understanding guests’ and business needs
- Develop a team of HR experts who serve the total store team by solving problems, removing roadblocks, and engaging each team member in a way that connects them to Target’s purpose
- Effectively plan and manage all team operational and cyclical programs related to culture, pay and rewards and benefits to maximize team member engagement and minimize business disruption
- Develop and coach your Team Leaders to elevate the skills and expertise of the team
- Establish a culture of accountability through clear expectations and performance management
- Anticipate staffing needs, talent plan, and recruit – both long and short term
- Provide service and a shopping experience that meets the needs of the guest
- Always demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance; lead a team to work in the same way and hold others accountable to this commitment
- As a key carrier, follow all safe and secure training and processes
- Address store needs (emergency, regulatory visits, etc.)
To more Propel Financial Services, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.