Verizon Financial Services Number
While 866-266-1445 is Verizon Wireless Financial’s best toll-free number, there are 8 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Verizon Wireless Financial customers, is by calling their 800-281-8584 phone number for their Billing department.
In total, there are 8 ways to get in touch with them. The best phone number for Verizon Wireless Financial is their 866-266-1445 customer service phone number, and you can get the details and use our free call-back service by finding the link for it above and clicking it.
Need Verizon Fios Financial Services Number, not Verizon Wireless Financial Number 01-09-2020 01:41 PM. Message 1 of 2 (403 Views) I have been on the phone for 3 hours now. Still on hold. Keep getting routed to Verizon wireless financial services, which then reroute me back to Verizon customer service. I need help, please.
Mobility; Most modern financial businesses employ remote workers—on the road, in temporary offices, and embedded with clients. Our mobile devices encourage productivity and provide your employees with easy, reliable access to applications and data, so they can help customers and collaborate more efficiently. Equip your financial services employees to work on the go—in remote locations, in …
Verizon financial network. Perform high-speed trades with confidence. Efficiency and speed are key to financial trading. Our Verizon Financial Network trading technology gives you the secure, high-performance access you need to markets, applications, and industry data centers.
Please report any service-related issue or outage of your existing service directly to your local Verizon business office: Call 1-800-VERIZON (800-837-4966) Tell me more. Click here to have a Verizon representative contact you. Learn More ©2021 Verizon.
How many phone numbers does Verizon wireless have?
In total, Verizon Wireless Financial has 5 phone numbers. It’s not always clear what is the best way to talk to Verizon Wireless Financial representatives, so we started compiling this information built from suggestions from the customer community.
What is Verizon Mon Fri phone number?
800.225.5499. Mon-Fri: 8am-11pm. Sat: 8am-9pm. Sun: 10am-10pm ET. Sales – Business. 1.800.465.4054. Mon-Fri: 8am-9pm ET. Customer Service. Verizon Wireless.
What is Verizon’s customer service address?
Customer Service. Verizon Wireless. Correspondence. P.O. Box 408. Newark, NJ 07101-0408. Payment Address. Find a Payment Address.
Does Verizon offer live chat?
While Verizon Wireless Financial does not offer live chat, they do have a phone number. In total, there are 8 ways to get in touch with them.
Portfolio Manager – Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer-Russell Cellular
The Inventory Portfolio Manager is directly responsible for the organization’s accessory purchasing. Analyzing vendor proposals, cost, quality, service, and availability are all key responsibilities for this role. The Accessory Coordinator role reports to the Director of Inventory.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to manage the accessory portfolio and distribution strategies. Additionally, this position will serve as the liaison between Russell Cellular and our vendors. The Portfolio Manager will establish strong working relationships with vendors. The Portfolio Manager will partner with other operational and analytical (Merchandise Planning, Marketing, Store Planning) departments to achieve unique objectives and proactively solicit partnerships with colleagues regarding vendors to increase purchasing leverage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for product lifecycle management for accessories (product selection, coordinating product launch, product awareness/training, merchandising, forward/reverse logistics)
- Engage product manufactures to review performance metrics, SKU management, and promotional activity
- Conduct competitive analysis by category on a monthly basis
- Identify new product opportunities to enhance our product assortment
- Tracks new product launches – ensuring timely deliveries and meeting launch deadlines
- Completes purchase orders daily based on a review of sell-through and stock levels
- Determine and establish optimal inventory levels based on the forecast, demand variation, and lead times.
- Work closely with Device Coordinator/Inventory Manager/Director of Inventory to get input on forecast changes/adjustments
- Provides recommendation of inventory targets based on demand and market trends
- Reviews monthly promotional planner to determine what inventory levels are needed to meet demand
- Stock balancing; Planning device recalls and re-distribution from RC internal warehouse
- Coordinates with Shipping and Receiving to maintain the proper product flow through the facility, in a timely manner
- Field Support; provide support to retail locations and sales leadership, analyzing store requests and market needs
- Understands the need to budget and purchase inventory in a proactive and cost-effective manner.
- Prepare reports and communicate both internally and externally (distribution partners)
- Responsible for understanding the needs of RC and then communicating/sharing said needs to potential vendors
- System Maintenance; responsible for point of sale administration support and maintenance
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Product launch, development, and stock management experience
- Vendor relation management experience
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with an emphasis on spreadsheet applications.
- Leadership: Strong interpersonal; verbal and written communications skills; ability to build relationships, a positive team leader with an ability to inspire others
- Negotiation Skills: Coordinator call upon their negotiation skills to get the best terms possible from vendors which involves having a deep understanding of their employer’s goals, price points, and budget.
- Analytical Skills: Analytical Skills are essential for an Accessory Coordinator. They call upon their analytical skills to compare vendors based on a variety of factors then use those factors to recommend the best benefits RC.
- Collaborative Skills: works with multiple departments within an organization to understand their needs. Including close alignment with the accounting team when negotiating costs of vendor contracts and regularly auditing invoices.
- Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are normally periodic and cyclical. Including time-sensitive deadlines, and project management deadlines.
<<< To Apply Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer >>>
To more Verizon Financial Services Number, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries, and find career advice and research.