One Login. All Access. If you already have a BMW Login for any of the following channels, log in below. My Garage; My Account (BMW Financial Services Login) BMW ConnectedDrive; BMW Connected App; If you don’t have a BMW Login, register now.
BMW Financial Services. Welcome to your personalized BMW Financial Services site. This is your hub to discover important information and explore your account options based on your personal needs. Your last name: Your zip code: Your account number or last four digits of your social security number.
BMW Financial Services offers a variety of easy, convenient payment methods. Online with your My BMW account Easily manage your account online with My BMW. From here, you can make one-time electronic payments, enroll in EasyPay automatic payments, sign up for Paperless Statements, view your Account Statements, and more.
BMW ID Login. Due to the rapidly evolving Coronavirus pandemic, we are experiencing higher than usual call volumes and customer interactions. WELCOME TO MYBMW FINANCE, THE ONLINE SELF-SERVICE TOOL FOR EASY ACCESS TO YOUR FINANCE AGREEMENTS 24/7.
Contract matters do not necessarily mean large amounts of paperwork. Because as a customer of BMW Financial Services, you have the opportunity to take care of …
Regarding your financial services account. Your account information is accessible 24/7 at (800) 578-5000. For international calls, … Please include your 10-digit BMW Financial Services Account #. Please send written correspondence to BMW Financial Services. ATTN: Customer Correspondence. P.O. BOX 3608. Dublin, OH 43016-0306.
BMW SALES ADVISOR – Tulley BMW of Manchester
Tulley BMW of Manchester has immediate openings for exceptional Automotive Sales Consultants.
- Builds and maintains long-term, one-to-one relationships with BMW clients, serving as the first point of
- contact between the client and the BMW center.
- Anticipates clients’ long-term vehicle and service needs throughout the client’s relationship with the center.
- Promotes and sells BMW products: new and pre-owned vehicles, accessories, service, and BMW-sponsored events.
- Assume full responsibility for the entire sales process.
- Get to know the client via an in-depth interview.
- Accommodate the client’s product preference via a presentation and demonstration.
- Satisfy the client’s purchasing needs via seamless sales procedures.
- Prepare the client for ownership via a smooth and thorough delivery that accommodates all of the client’s expectations.
- Establish a sustained consultative relationship with each client.
- Follow up with clients and prospects, utilizing various methods of communication, from follow-up phone calls to letters or customized brochures highlighting features of interest.
- Provide historical records by using and keeping accurate CRM records, forms, files, etc. on area and client leads, visits, interactions, and sales.
- Achieve unit sales targets for new and pre-owned cars and related products and services from retail and/or wholesale clients.
- Understand new and used car financing and insurance.
- Develop new business and leads and increase client base through focused personal marketing efforts that may include, but are not limited to, direct mail, networking affiliations and telemarketing.
- Make effective deliveries by following all sale details, inspecting every car sold, introducing clients to the
- Service Manager, and making a personalized delivery of the car.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons. Understand BMW Financial Services programs as well as competitive finance sourcing options to provide clients with the best buying or leasing choices.
- Develop comparisons and contrasts between competitors and BMW models for use in client discussions.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of BMW vehicle supply status from production to delivery.
- Skills – Experience
- Prior experience preferred in car or “big ticket” item sales
- Experience in managing and organizing work time and activities
- Proven communication skills
- Demonstrated motivation to sell
- Professional appearance
- Able to learn details and processes easily
- Computer literate
- College education preferred or equivalent experience
Tulley BMW Benefits:
- Very competitive compensation
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive training
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401(k) plan with dealer contribution
- Paid vacation
- Comfortable, modern facilities
- 19 acres of premium new and pre-owned inventory to sell
- Unparalleled management support
- A team-oriented environment
<<< To Apply BMW SALES ADVISOR >>>
To more Bmw Financial Services Login, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.