Lincoln Automotive Financial Services
At Lincoln Automotive Financial Services, we offer client-focused financing services personally crafted for you. You can choose to purchase or lease depending on whichever option fits your own personal needs. Your convenience and comfort are our number one priority.
Access your Lincoln Account Manager, where you can pay your bill online, access your payment history, manage your account preferences, see payoff information, set up billing, and more. You can even get live help via chat with a Lincoln financial rep.
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services has a quick one-page online application for both financing and leasing. Follow these steps to get started: Visit the Lincoln Automotive Financial Services website and click Apply Now. Then click Apply Online. Select whether you plan on financing or leasing your vehicle and if you want to apply with a co-applicant.
Financial Aid Advisor – Lincoln Technical Institute
Lincoln Tech is one of the nation’s leading providers of career training, with over 70 years of success, and has instructed more than a quarter of a million students.
We are proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
Lincoln Tech’s Union campus is seeking a Senior Financial Aid Advisor, who would provide information and assistance on a variety of financial aid programs, perform approved needs analyses, and generate a tentative award program.
What You’ll Do
- Advise prospective students of all tuition funding sources
- Assist students with questions regarding the completion of the Financial Aid applications
- Conduct entrance interviews, testing, and exit interviews as required by Title IV and Company regulations
- Prepare forms in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare students’ promissory notes, ensuring they are properly completed and signed with required documentation
- Evaluate and resolve student inquiries, issues, and problems, and ensures appropriate action is taken to the satisfaction of the student, Company, and/or regulatory agencies in compliance with policies, procedures and legal requirements
- Maintain required employment certifications with applicable state agencies
- Initiate document tracking and coordinates paper flow as required
- Assist the Director of Financial Aid in the training and development of staff, to ensure work is performed accurately and efficiently
- Conduct preliminary financial aid interviews with potential students
- Deliver positive customer service-based presentations and responses to student financial aid inquiries
- Provide potential students and continuing students with accurate information regarding the application process and their eligibility for state and/or federal assistance or alternative financing.
- Collect information and determines a student’s eligibility through an approved needs analysis
- Advise students of their obligations to provide information and the resulting consequences when verification or documentation of status is required
- Answer student questions concerning their financial aid package professionally, accurately, and in a positive manner
- Review student financial aid applications/student loans for completeness and accuracy
- Initiate appropriate tracking system for applications and missing documentation which the student must complete
- Perform diligent follow-up on missing paperwork due from students to complete their files in a timely manner
- Complete accurate verification and documentation of independent status
- Assist with monitoring the weekly receivable Due but Not Received (DBNR).
- Attend relevant workshops to remain current with regulatory changes and to earn Continuing Education Units as required for state certification
- Reports to the Financial Aid Director
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in Title IV Administration
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and other voluntary plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
<<< To Apply Financial Aid Advisor >>>
To more Financial Aid Advisor Job, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries, and find career advice and research.