Verifying the license or certificate of healthcare workers is an important part of ensuring public safety. Ohio Board of Nursing | 17 S. High Street, Suite 660 Columbus, OH 43215 | Phone: 614-466-3947 or Fax: 614-466-0388 | Ohio Board of Nursing License Verification
The Ohio Board of Nursing is warning its licensees of continued reports from nurses and employers regarding fraudulent calls from individuals posing as Board of Nursing investigators.
If you, too, want to verify a nurse, then follow these steps. First of all, click here and go to the Ohio license lookup page. Then select the given Board and fill in the blank spaces (name, surname, state, city, license type, license number).
Nurses who work hard to maintain their licenses with the Ohio Board of Nursing are rewarded with a sense of pride in knowing they are providing quality care while also upholding ethical standards.
How do I verify my nursing license? Look up a license from any QuickConfirm participating board of nursing and print/download a report with the licensure and discipline status information for that nurse.
Have a licensing question? Contact your licensing board or check their website. Help desk representatives are not trained to answer licensing questions.
Nursing Home Administrator – State of Ohio Jobs
A candidate who directs supervises & evaluates long-term & acute care operations at designated locations (nursing, social services, medical services, activities, dietary, pastoral care, medical records, compliance, life safety, admissions, quality assurance & performance improvement, therapy) which includes skilled care, intermediate care & memory care.
We are looking for a caring and passionate individual to join our team and help us achieve our mission of “Serving Those Who Served.”
- Develops departmental procedures & policies in accordance with governing statutes
- Monitors business operations
- Interprets federal, state & local regulations to assure compliance with nursing home operations & to fulfill licensure standards
- Monitors medical reporting, staffing & procedures
- Supervises activity programming & evaluates & monitors all patient rehabilitation programs in consultation with physicians
- Maintains appropriate census & addresses any issues with respect to admissions & denials of residents, including rights to appeal discharges; ensures appropriate infection control program
- Department of Health, Ohio Department of Aging, area hospitals, veteran service organizations & other nursing homes; plans, implements & evaluates life safety programs & nursing educational programs
- Develops, implements & evaluates fire & disaster plans
- Evaluates the annual financial program & coordinate the development of a budget for departments under the authority of the Nursing Home Administrator
- Plans & participates in the capital budget process to make improvements in the quality of buildings & surroundings of the nursing home.
- Serves as representative on Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) Committee,
- Compliance Committee, Pharmacy, and Therapeutics Committee; attend Resident Council meetings & Family
- Council meetings to present on current events at the Nursing Home
- Engages the community & veteran groups regarding the Ohio Veterans Home
<<< To Apply Nursing Home Administrator – State of Ohio Jobs >>>
To learn more about Ohio Board of Nursing License Verification, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries, and find career advice and research.