Job description: Nurse Midwife Certified provides antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum, newborn, family-planning and well-woman gynecological care independently to adolescent and adult women based on the scope of practice and established guidelines. Consults appropriately with consulting physicians. Provides collaborative care or referral to medical management as appropriate. This care is guided by practice protocols and standards established jointly by the Emanuel Hospital Midwifery Service Staff and the Midwifery Services Program Director under the direction of the Clinical VP of Women’s Services. Follows all organizational, regulatory and human resource policies and procedures. Practice includes full participation in outpatient and inpatient care.
- Job Title: Nurse Midwife Certified
- Work Location: Emanuel Medical Ctr campus – N Portland OR
- Department: Clinic Srvcs: OB Clinic
- Shift: Day/Night
- Status: Full time benefited, 36-40 hrs/wk
- Budgeted Hrs/Wk: 36
- Hours: Variable
- Work Days: Variable schedule, with weekends/holidays
- Job Number: 14-1857
- Nurse Salary Min: 40.91
- Nurse Salary Max: 60.96
- As required by licensure.
- Full scope women’s healthcare and midwifery experience preferred.
- Current applicable state license as a Registered Nurse/ Nurse Midwife/ Nurse Practitioner with Prescriptive Privileges (NP-PP) required.
- National Certification as a Nurse Midwife (MW) required.
- Current CPR Certification.
- An active member in good standing of Hospital Medical Staff.
To apply >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=a4a60799cc1d4598
More to nursing jobs please click here