Test and improve your knowledge of Kaplan Nursing Entrance Exam Practice Questions: Study Guide & Practice with fun multiple choice exams you can take online with Study.com for Teachers for Schools for … The Kaplan Nursing Admission Test has 91 questions that assess your reading, writing, math, and science knowledge. There is no need to have …
There are 91 questions on the Kaplan Nursing Entrance Exam. For the math section, there are 28 questions. For the reading section of the KNAT, there are 22 questions. The writing section …
How do I take the Kaplan nursing admissions test?
Tips for Passing Kaplan’s Nursing Entrance Exam
- Know What Will Be On the Exam. Knowing what’s on the Kaplan Nursing Entrance Exam is probably the most important step to passing the exam.
- Study the Exam Material.
- Get the Study Guide.
- Take a Prep Course.
- Use Flashcards.
- Check Out School Resources.
- Find Sample Questions Online.
The Kaplan Nursing Admission Test has 91 questions that assess your reading, writing, math, and science knowledge. There is no need to have …
What is the Kaplan Test for nursing?
- Take a free KNAT diagnostic test to determine your initial strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify your weaknesses and make a plan to study those subjects over the course of 1-2 weeks.
- Take a practice test every 10-14 days to measure your improvements from your dedicated studying time.
Students seeking acceptance into Registered Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs are required to take admission exams to evaluate a student’s academic readiness prior to acceptance.
Kaplan Nursing Entrance Exam: Anatomy and Physiology Chapter Exam Instructions. Choose your answers to the questions and click ‘Next’ to see the next set of questions.
Mgr-Nursing Unit – Kaplan, LA
Nursing Unit at OAKMH Behavioral Health Unit Type Full Time Ochsner Health System
Full Job Description
This job assumes the unit responsible for the practice, quality of care, and service delivered; provides leadership and support to encourage the optimum development and performance of staff members; and manages all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment in a cost-effective manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Required – Current registered nurse (RN) license in the state of practice.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Association.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Knowledge of nursing practice.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills and ability to be self-directed.
- Required – Associate degree.
- Preferred – Bachelor of Science in nursing.
Required – 7 years of related health care experience including 2 years in supervision or management.
- Ensures quality of care and patient satisfaction through unit-specific systems and improvements.
Ensures operational profitability with preliminary budgets, performance data, system reporting, and inventory management.
- Provides care to patients, effectively using the nursing process.
- Communicates pertinent information to patients, families, and staff.
- Participates in activities for professional development and maintains required clinical knowledge, technical skills, training, and credentials.
- Manages, develops, retains, and inspires an engaged workforce.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Physical and Environmental Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
<<< To apply Mgr-Nursing Unit – Kaplan, LA >>>
To more Kaplan Nursing Entrance Exam Practice Questions, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.