Full Charge Bookkeeper Job Description
The technology company is seeking a full charge bookkeeper or experienced accountant who loves data entry and detailed work. The position pay is higher than the market rate for a clerk, and we are seeking top talent who know accounting best practices but still enjoy great data entry. Experienced accountants this position is your way to jump to the next salary bracket.
Information Technology Partners, Inc. (ITP) founded in 1991, is an information technology design and support firm specializing in contemporary network and client computing technologies. ITP maintains offices in Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, and California — providing services to its customers located throughout the United States. ITP offers a comprehensive suite of managed technology services to its clients in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, nonprofit and health field.
- Data Entry, Maintenance, and reports in Xero
- Ensure that all accounting functions are performed correctly
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card statements
- Post and reconcile the general ledger
- Prepare and analyze financial statements
- Responsible for payable and recording receivables
- Run weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Prepare quarterly sales tax reports
- Post all bank deposits and inter-bank transfers
- Making adjusting journal entries
- Process vender payments in a timely manor
- Active vender management skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Full Charge Bookkeeping/Staff Accounting
- Associates Degree or Accounting Certificate required
- Candidate must be cheerful, self-motivated, and be able to work independently
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to multitask, set priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Xero proficient is a plus
- Technology accounting background is a plus
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in Window, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Strong MS Excel skills required
- Salary up to $80,000 depending on experience
- Healthcare, dental, life insurance, vision, and short-term disability benefits
- Parking spot included
- Access to discounted computer equipment
- If you are looking to come to work and make a difference this is a family owned company with an
- open door policy.
We are committed to cultivating a shared risk / mutual commitment relationship that supports the growth and success of both our clients and staff through our honesty, integrity, and respect for the individual. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Bookkeeper Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.