With hundreds of agencies operating throughout the United States, many travel nurses wonder if there is the Highest Paying Travel Nurse Companies. After all, great pay is one of the many advantages that agencies tout about their services. Unfortunately, it would be impossible to definitively determine THE highest paying. As the pioneer and industry leader in Rapid Response® nurse staffing, Fastaff offers nurses the highest pay in the industry while providing the flexibility and freedom travel nurses desire.
Travel nurses enjoy excellent pay and benefits, the ability to visit places all over the United States at their leisure, contract-to-contract, and practically none of the travel costs. The best travel nurse companies ensure that the matches are made with you in mind, that the process is simplified, and that the nurse’s satisfaction comes first.
Earn what you deserve as a traveling registered nurse with Fastaff Travel Nursing’s highest paying travel nurse jobs in the industry. COVID-19 nursing jobs updated daily. Find travel nursing jobs from California to New York in all RN specialties.
Top Travel Nurse Companies for 2019. With the completion of the year 2018 comes our list of Top Travel Nursing Companies. We’ve received more than 8500 ratings of over 260 agencies on 20 different criteria to date. The Top Travel Nursing Companies are Republic Health Resources Website. Flexcare Medical Staffing Website.
Is there a highest paying travel nursing agency?
With hundreds of agencies operating throughout the United States, many travel nurses wonder if there is a highest paying travel nursing agency. After all, great pay is one of the many advantages that agencies tout about their services. Unfortunately, it would be impossible to definitively determine THE highest paying agency.
What are the top travel nursing companies?
Top 10 Best Travel Nursing Companies: 1. Flexcare Medical Staffing 2. LiquidAgents Healthcare 3. Republic Health Resources 4. Quest Group Staffing 5. Travel Nurse Across America 6. Century Health Services 7. Axis Medical Staffing 8. Trustaff 9. Triage Healthcare Staffing 10. IPI Travel
Certified Nurse Assistant assignment $1,605.24/week
Full Job Description: Medely empowers healthcare professionals like you to find assignments where you’ll have consistency for a month or more, build relationships, and gain experience – all while maintaining flexibility and expanding your options for the long run.
That’s why we want you to be one of the first to know about the details of this upcoming assignment:
- Assignment ID: 15881
- Location: Indio, CA
- Type of Professional: Certified Nurse Assistant
- Type of Practice: Hospital
- Hours per week: 36.0
- Unit Med-Surg/ PCT Acute
- Shift: 12 hr nights
- 3 years of experience required
- Additional details discussed during the interview
Travel Nurse – LPN
Full Job Description: Are you ready to travel to the United States? Professional Case Management (PCM) is the nation’s premier home care provider for nuclear weapons workers and uranium miners, millers, and haulers. We provide in-home care for former workers suffering from chronic illnesses contracted in the course of their employment. Our mission is to deliver quality care to enhance patient outcomes in the privacy and comfort of their own homes.
Why travel for PCM?
- Build purposeful relationships with our patients and their families by providing 1:1 individualized care.
- Empower patients to live in the comfort of their own home.
- Full-time hours (possible overtime opportunities available).
- Travel (flight), lodging, rental vehicle, meal stipend (restrictions apply) paid by PCM upfront.
- License reimbursement program.
- Visit landmarks and experience new cultures across the United States.
- 6, 12, 18-week assignments available.
- Flights home/back to assignment for vacations home while traveling accommodated by PCM (restrictions apply).
Duties of a PCM Nurse include:
- Medication Administration
- Oxygen Titration
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Coordination of Care
- Patient Advocacy
- Timeliness and Accuracy of Documentation
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Respiratory Intervention (Trach/Neb treatments)
- Skilled Transfer
- All activities of daily living to include; light-duty housekeeping, meal preparation, patient hygiene.
- Current, unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state(s) of practice
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as an LPN in an acute care setting or equivalent
- Licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with state.
- Current CPR certification
<<< To Apply Travel Nurse >>>
To more Travel Nurse Companies, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries, and find career advice and research.