Greenville Health System: Teacher Children’s Program – Greenville, SC
By admin On 2 February 2020 In Teacher | No Comments
Provides educational services for children and adolescents who are patients in the residential inpatient or outpatient treatment programs of MIP. Delivers instruction to students and plans the school program in conjunction with the treatment team and the school district.
- JobTitle Teacher, Children’s Program
- DeptName Childrens Program
- Location Marshall I Pickens Hospital
- Full/Part Time PRN/Floatpool
- Shift 8-3
- Minimum Hourly Base Rate 22.48
- Job Number 2014-6322
- Bachelors Degree in Education with designation teaching certification in Elementary (grades K-6) & Middle School (grades 6-9) and Special Education required.
- Must have typing, basic computer & mathematical skills and knowledge of office equipment.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. Please feel free to log into your application to check your status online.
To apply >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=d2d5a309fbe2a53a
more teacher jobs <<<click hire>>>
Jobs from Indeed