Working directly with European ateliers and factories to import their products, Crate and Barrel were among the first retailers to make contemporary tabletop and kitchenware affordable to American consumers. Now in its 52nd year, Crate and Barrel is a multi-channel family of brands and an internationally recognized industry leader, known for exclusive housewares and furniture designs, excellent value and superb customer service.
Staff Accountant Job Description
- Perform general accounting tasks related to the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process, working with the accounting team to close each period timely and accurately.
- Execute special projects as needed by the Accounting manager or the controller.
- Perform monthly journal entries and assist in monthly general ledger closes.
- Responsible for various account reconciliations and analysis.
- Carry out ad hoc reporting and special projects.
- Accountable for the preparation of various schedules for audits, tax, or fulfill other requirements.
- Responsible for providing financial reports to various departments or divisions.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly expenses.
- Research accounting issues and provide recommendations.
- 1–2 years of previous accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus
- Public accounting experience is a plus
- Expert level proficiency with Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to demonstrate data interpretation
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply for Staff Accountant jobs >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=b398b2e5c7ce51e5
More accountant jobs? Please <<<CLICK HIRE>>>