Financial Planner Job Description: Create comprehensive long-term financial plans for high net worth individuals and their families. Financial plans are typically customized to reflect individual client investment objectives, tax constraints, and trust and estate considerations. Prepares and reviews complex and comprehensive financial planning analysis. Develops and delivers complex financial plans and consults with clients and prospects directly.
- Minimum 8 years of direct financial planning experience required.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in a professional team environment required.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint as well as Bloomberg, Morningstar Advisor Workstation, and MoneyTree Allocation Master.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in financial planning for high net worth individuals.
- CFP preferred (or comparable professional designation such as CPA, JD).
- Understanding of tax code, financial planning concepts and the ability to utilize various planning tools and software.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Financial Planner Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Advisor Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.