Beacon Hill has partnered with healthcare services company in Denton County who is looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join their easy/going, relaxed team.
Beacon Hill Company Profile:
Beacon Hill Staffing Group was founded to set a new standard in search, career placement, and flexible staffing. Assembled, funded and managed by the nation’s most prominent industry leaders, Beacon Hill offers broad staffing capabilities backed by the experience of executives from global staffing conglomerates, premier local boutiques, and large national firms. A private company created to pursue the vision of our founders, Beacon Hill ensures continuity and consistency of leadership, while delivering the financial resources and flexibility necessary to attain our unifying goal – to serve multiple constituencies with excellence, strategically growing for their varied, ever-changing, needs.
“Our client companies, the individuals we represent and our employees are our priorities,” says Andrew Wang, CEO. “Our objective is to create a diverse, fully integrated staffing organization that grows for, and around, its constituents. In this spirit, we continue to invest in the business, enhance our service offerings and expand into new locations. Creativity will always be a part of our identity, and service will always be paramount.”
As an independent, self-directed organization, Beacon Hill is free to embrace its vision of excellence, acting in the best interest of those it serves, while pursuing business objectives in a consistent, confident and forward-thinking way. Beacon Hill intends to become the standard in the staffing industry by reacting progressively to changes in the marketplace, investing in its employees and staying true to its convictions and values. Beacon Hill Staffing Group’s niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across multiple market sectors and all industries. Over time, office locations and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily.
- Assist with month-end close reconciliations
- Prepare accurate and timely asset and liability reconciliation
- Prepares complex journal entries for entry into the general ledger system on a monthly basis by collecting necessary data, analyzing and/or allocating costs and preparing audit train support for the journal entries.
- Analyzes general ledger accounts for accuracy; analyzes accrual accounts to ensure proper accruals.
- Collects and analyzes financial data and prepares monthly combined financial statements and reports. Performs additional analysis for explanatory text required for reports and statement. Coordinates preparation of monthly financial package and reviews for accuracy.
- Assists with the preparation of year-end closings. Prepares annual long-term and short-term financial statements in compliance with accounting guidelines and U.S. GAAP. Assists in the preparation of working papers for an annual audit.
- Provides expertise and guidance to other Finance personnel for proper internal and external financial accounting procedures and their application.
- Assists with the preparation of annual budgets, updates, and strategic plans for assigned areas. Coordinates preparation of monthly combining entries to combine financial results.
- Prepares quarterly consolidation report for consolidation.
- Prepares highly advanced financial reports in a timely and accurate manner, and completes individual analytical projects in a satisfactory manner given abstract project guidelines.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree with two or more years of previous experience.
- Job Title: Senior Staff Accountant
- Posted Date: 2/17/2015
- Job Type: Direct (Permanent)
- Job Id: F1025128-LTC
- Hourly Rate (to): n/a
- Annual Rate (to): $60,000
- Specialty: Accounting/Finance
- Location: Lewisville, Texas, USA
If you meet these qualifications, please submit your Senior Staff Accountant resume to be reviewed by Lauren Cruson
More Accountant Jobs please click hire