Adobe: Software Engineer Intern – Seattle, WA
We are seeking a Software Engineer intern to help us analyze, enhance and scale these technologies. The challenge Creative Cloud provides online storage, synchronization, collaboration, and search for our mobile, desktop, and web applications. We have developed technologies that enable fast synchronization, quick conflict resolution, and intelligent search when these digital media assets are shared across devices and between users. What you’ll do
- Develop efficient, reliable code for media synchronization.
- Create automated unit tests for this code.
- Provide insights by collecting and analyzing performance data.
- Work with application teams to integrate and validate new and optimized functionality.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to build your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
What you need to succeed
- Experience developing an iOS or MacOS application in XCode.
- Programming experience in C++
- Experience integrating with REST services is desirable.
- Experience with network programming a plus.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver them to the right person at the right moment for the best results.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Software Engineer Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.