Accounting Jobs In Jackson Ms : Account Analyst
Trustmark National Bank Accounting Jobs In Jackson Ms as Account Analyst. This job is fast-paced but not too difficult. You meet new people and have plenty of room to grow in this company. You have to pay close attention to dealing with money but this job is a really good place to work.
Job description :
- The Account Analyst job assures that payment validation for all activity impacting month-end reporting and billing is processed timely and accurately. The position identifies problem customers and initiates escalation to management when fees are not paid. The status monitors and reports income monthly and processes vendor invoices and tracks associated costs by RC/GL.
- Account Analyst is also responsible for maintaining the operation of the Weiland Account Analysis application, its product and billing tables, customer pricing, and customer exception pricing.
- The profession is responsible for the validation of product transaction activity that passes in a manual or automated fashion to the Account Analysis System from all fee-generating applications within the bank (ex. DDA, ACH, Wire, Investment, Sweep, etc.).
- The purpose of this job is to analyze Corporate and Public customer account relationships and associated product and service activity identifying, validating, and collecting fees for the products or services the Bank provides on a monthly basis.
- The Account Analyst job prepares required reports such as payment verification reports, backup reports, top account reports, and recommended adjustment reports. Reconciling internal accounts along with producing numerous product reports are also required.
- The position reviews and analyzes customer bank statements to validate billing and sales history, identifying necessary billing adjustments, and completing the paperwork and necessary account charge/or credit entry to support these changes.
- The Accounting Jobs In Jackson Ms position consolidates and analyzes all revenue and distributes accurate reporting to assist in financial forecasting and budgeting.
- The position monitors cash management sales implementing new accounts on the system, customers changing services, or canceling services as required.
- The Accounting Jobs In Jackson Ms profession is also responsible for the mailing of customer/account officer statements and associated tracking reports on a monthly basis.
- Knowledge of commercial account service charges & deposit operations
- Knowledge of Cash Management products services and paperwork
- Solid finance and accounting skills with a thorough understanding of general ledger and accounts receivable processing and reconciling processes and procedures
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operations, corporate banking, and senior management
- Technically adept in both computer skills and analytical skills using spreadsheet software
- Word processing
- Spreadsheets – Must pass basic Excel test
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Either a Bachelors’s or Associates’s degree in finance or accounting and/or equally demonstrated knowledge through earned experience.
- Qualified for maintaining the operation of the Weiland Account Analysis application, its product and billing tables, customer pricing, and customer exception pricing and waivers. The position monitors cash management sales implementing new accounts on the system, editing customers changing services, or canceling services as required. The position is also responsible for the mailing of customer/account officer statements and associated tracking reports on a monthly basis.
- Assures those payment validations for all activity impacting month-end reporting and billing are processed timely and accurately. The position identifies problem customers and initiates escalation to management when fees are not paid. The position provides timely and accurate entry preparation and associated revenue booking and reporting to all areas of the bank
Process monthly billing for commercial accounts on analysis. The position reviews and analyzes customer bank statements to validate billing and sales history, identifying necessary billing adjustments, and completing the paperwork and necessary account charge/or credit entry to support these changes.
- Process monthly vendor invoices and produces profitability reports. Responsible for tracking and reporting product-related revenue, costs of delivery, and overall product profitability and statistical reporting for the CTS department.
Enjoyed my coworkers, management, and customers. Trustmark would take the time to appreciate their tellers by having a teller appreciation week. As a head teller, the job would get stressful at times but that is to be expected at a bank. The hardest part of the job was working the teller line while trying to process all the head teller work. The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting the customers and seeing them leave with a smile on their face. I would recommend Trustmark to anyone.
Trustmark’s Culture and Commitment to You
In order to achieve our vision of being a premier financial services company in our marketplace, it is essential that we retain professional, highly capable, and motivated associates who share our commitment to provide banking, wealth management, and insurance solutions to our customers. We appreciate the value our associates provide and realize our continued success and future growth depend on the abilities of our associates. To this end, Trustmark is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for associates, making significant investments in our associates so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Trustmark is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or disability.
We welcome you to explore more about Trustmark, search our career opportunities, and apply online.
To more Accounting Jobs Okc, Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries, and find career advice and research.