This Accounting Jobs Charleston Sc Area is an exciting opportunity in Ladson, South Carolina for an Accounting Manager. Our Components Business, Turbo Technologies Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you’ll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
- Responsible for developing and implementing accounting practices and procedures.
- Manages a team engaged in collecting, recording, analyzing, and reporting accounting transactions.
- Plans, reviews, and/or prepares internal and external reports, schedules, and statements.
- Oversees the account reconciliation process.
- Reviews and monitors financial controls.
- Participates in, and responds to internal audits.
- Provides and interprets data from accounting records as required by management.
- Coordinates accounting services and integrates with operating needs.
- Oversees the management of functions such as property records, general ledger, and general accounting services.
- Coaches and mentors general accounting staff; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
Accounting And Finance Jobs In Charleston Sc Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Cummins and E-verify
Boeing Accounting Jobs In Charleston Sc At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates the right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Compensation and Benefits
Accounting Jobs Near Charleston Sc base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits
Education, Licenses, Certifications of Accounting Clerk Jobs In Charleston Sc
College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required. Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred.
Experience of Accounting Jobs In Charleston, Sc
Significant experience required, including supervisory experience.
- Partner with the plant to ensure financial discipline is maintained and internal controls remain sustainable while meeting overall business requirements
- Develop, implement, and maintain a robust rolling test plan of all key controls within the plant including inventory management, revenue recognition, and close the books
- Lead implementation of new accounting policies, standards, or changes therein for the site, including engagement with corporate accounting
- Lead the inventory controls process (cycle-count, annual physical inventory, E&O) for the site
- Manage standard cost update, uplift, and amortization
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Accounting Finance Jobs In Charleston Sc, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.