Coca-Cola Enterprises – Brandon, FL 33508
Responsible for performing tasks in general accounting or related financial areas.
- Prepare weekly, and quarterly report utilizing applications and provide general ledger reporting for assigned function.
- An audit, reconcile and balance financial records for assigned location or service.
- May act as a liaison between Shared Services Center and Business Unit finance and accounting functions. Interact and communicate with all levels of employees and managers
- Support accounting staff within designated business unit.
- May Interface with tax authorities, commercial banks or customers, etc. as needed.
- Create and monitor accruals on a regular basis
- Monitor trends and changes in accounting activity
- Conduct research on discrepancies in accounts and reports for assigned area
- High School – GED or Diploma required.
- AA degree in business or equivalent experience preferred.
- Two years’ industry experience in performing research, reconciliations, and reporting.
- Experience in online, open item accounts receivable system preferred
- Strong communication and verbal skills
- Familiar with accessing imaging storage systems
- Experience in using MS applications Excel, Pivot tables, Word, Power Point and Access
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Accountant Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.