Wfa Financial Advisor Trainee 1 at Wells Fargo in Greenville, NC
Participates in the Wells Fargo Advisors new financial advisor training program on a full-time basis. Expected to complete online training, participate in classroom training and pass the Series 7 exam, the Series 66 (or the Series 63 plus the Series 65), pass Compliance exams on products and suitability, and complete the activity requirements of the program as preparation for going into full-time production as a Financial Advisor.
The Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) Financial Advisor Trainee Program offers interested applicants an opportunity to put previous sales experience to use. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. The branch management leadership team supports diversity initiatives and welcomes highly self-motivated applicants who desire a long-term, fulfilling sales career in the financial services industry. The Wells Fargo Advisors Training program is a comprehensive development program offering an opportunity to enhance and leverage strong sales and networking skills to meet personal, professional and organizational sales goals. We are open to applicants with wide-ranging sales or business related backgrounds.
Financial Advisor Preferred Skills
- Experience in sales or experience working in a professional business environment
- Self-motivated, with entrepreneurial vision
- Skilled in networking to build a client practice
- Work ethic focused on driving to results and getting the job done
- Experience leveraging sales, networking and/or business experience to establish a customer base and grow personal business
- 4+ years of industry experience
- College or advanced degree preferred