Software Engineer at The Pasha Group in Corte Madera, CA
- Provides expert application development services.
- Works in teams of developers to create, enhance and maintain high-quality applications.
- Interfaces with team members and project managers to deliver reliable, high- performance applications.
- Works closely with other developers in other Pasha Group locations as well as third-party developers.
- All other duties as assigned.
Software Engineer Work Environment:
Cubicle office environment with the moderate level of noise.
Software Engineer Requirements:
Software Engineer Education:
- B.S. in computer science or closely related field strongly preferred
- Microsoft certification (MCSD, MCSE) preferred
- 5+ years of Microsoft development experience with building Enterprise.NET Windows/Web applications using VB.NET / C# / ASP.NET
- Expert-level competency in VB.NET
- Experience working with relational database development with ADO.NET and SQL2005
- Experience in writing T-SQL
- Experience throughout the software development lifecycle (Design, Development, Unit /QA testing and Production Deployment)
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation. Excellent creative problem solving and resolution skills
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Self-motivated, and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Software Engineer Physical Demands:
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
Other preferred skills:
- Experience with .NET 3.0 (WCF, WPF, LINQ)
- Experience with SQL 2005 Reporting Services or ActiveReports for .NET
- Third-party controls (Infragistics or similar)