Software Engineer at Ricoh in Cupertino, CA
Do you enjoy working with and learning new technologies? Have you demonstrated your ability to deliver new products? If the answer is yes, Ricoh would like to talk with you. As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing requirements and design specifications for workflow and automation utilizing current and emerging software technologies. You can have a large impact in a small entrepreneurial team developing technology for new business ventures.
Software Engineer Functional Responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality functional and design specifications.
- Implement and test designs.
- Research and understand technical industry standards.
- Actively contribute development options and alternative technologies to team.
- Produce intellectual properties.
Software Engineer Qualified Candidates will have:
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 4 years exp. with software and systems development required.
- 4 years exp. with Java object-oriented development.
- 2 years exp. with multiple relational databases, such as MySQL, etc.
- 2 year exp. with XML, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Knowledge of RIA technologies such as Adobe Flex, a plus.
- Ability to multitask several projects.
- Experienced with project development lifecycle.
Local Bay Area candidates only need apply.