Registered Nurse Job in Sleepy Hollow, NY – Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Assumes Coordinating RN role in the identification, documentation and resolution of patient care concerns. Interprets diagnostic and intervention procedures to patients, families, and members of the health care team. Worked as a Registered Nurse is indeed a very noble job, because it works as a nurse is helping others to a better life.
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center is a 238-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital situated on a scenic Hudson River campus in beautiful Sleepy Hollow, NY, just 35 miles north of New York City.
- We are dedicated to providing excellence in patient care with a staff of highly skilled experts, state of the art equipment, and a supportive management team.
- Employees find a challenging and fulfilling professional experience in the atmosphere of team spirit.
- With over 1,600 employees, we are one of the largest employers in Westchester County.
- We value our employees and support them with an individualized orientation and one of the industry’s best and most comprehensive flexible benefits package.
- Graduate of accredited Registered Professional Nursing program required; Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Bachelor’s in Nursing required. Current / Valid NYS license as a Registered Nurse required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as RN in acute care required. Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification required, PALs preferred.
- Must be computer literate; familiarity with data entry required. Weekends may be required.
Detail Registered Nurse Job
- Department: Pediatrics
- Schedule: Part Time Permanent
- Shift: Nights – Shift 3
- Hours: 7:00 pm – 7:30 am
- Salary: Based on experience
To apply >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=7a90fb949b9f23ef